Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
    "Sources: Cavs considering trade for Joe Johnson of Nets"

How can they do it ?? How much Cap room do they have ? Max in Love, Max in Irving, Max Lebron, 80 for TT, Shumpert !!
    Haywood + Varejao + Miller ?
    MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      So Irving and Love are not enough help for LeBron? that's the real question.
      Gilbert just has to raise the interest rate @ Quicken Loans.

Comment

How can they do it ?? How much Cap room do they have ? Max in Love, Max in Irving, Max Lebron, 80 for TT, Shumpert !!
        Varejeo and their 2 (non-guaranteed)2nd round picks, Christmas and Pointer? Throw in the rights for some international player maybe? It would take a bit more. Oh Haywood is around 10 per. So, Varajeo, Haywood and balast would do it.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          If they gotten the minutes, then it should suggest that they were quite valuable but since Masai didn't think so they weren't retained.

That is a conflict of interest.
          not necessarily. masai thinks that money can be better spent elsewhere. doesn't mean there were better options last year off the bench.

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          I agree that this perspective is overblown.

However, I'd say that so far, Masai seems to be making a conscious effort to eliminate the possibilities for the super-small/multiple ball-handler/no defence lineups that Casey inevitably ends up leaning on, heavily, every damn year.

But, we'll have to see how the rest of the roster's filled out before we know for sure.
          hard to say whether that was just an error in team composition though.
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Joe Johnson + Lebron James in the pick n roll would be lethal. GM Lebron is doing a good job so far this off-season
            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
              Joe Johnson + Lebron James in the pick n roll would be lethal. GM Lebron is doing a good job so far this off-season
              As long as the CAVS dont find a way to get Paul Pierce...I never want to see that man again
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                no.

one guy has to help demar by setting a pick.

you're really reaching now
                It takes at leadt one other guy, at leadt, the handoff play involves cuts from another player first, then the screen and handoff.

So even by you own admission which sells it short, he needs a pick. So needing a pick on its own shows how he cannot break the defense down. He needs help.

This team, without a back to tue basjet player. Needs a wing aside lowry who can take over a play, or go iso and get inside and stir shit up in the heart of tue defense and alliw for the ither four to find their spots. Get lowry, pp and dc on the three pt line anf have jv cutting to basket

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                  It takes at leadt one other guy, at leadt, the handoff play involves cuts from another player first, then the screen and handoff.

So even by you own admission which sells it short, he needs a pick. So needing a pick on its own shows how he cannot break the defense down. He needs help.

This team, without a back to tue basjet player. Needs a wing aside lowry who can take over a play, or go iso and get inside and stir shit up in the heart of tue defense and alliw for the ither four to find their spots. Get lowry, pp and dc on the three pt line anf have jv cutting to basket
                  this is just silly. you're saying using a pick is somehow a knock against demar.
                  "Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                    I think he needs to sure up the bench a bit. I guess he wants Tristan to start and Mozgov first big off the bench, but what about the wings? JR was asked to do too much during the playoffs. But yeah, LBJ is turning into quite the GM/Coach/Player.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      You said he's the best. Just because we're a better team defensively with him doesn't make his the best.
                      He is a better defender than his replacement.......gv.

Congrats demar, you grade slightly better than a fail

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                        this is just silly. you're saying using a pick is somehow a knock against demar.
                        Personally, I always thought Stockton always using picks was just him admitting he sucked at breaking down defenses. /obvious sarcasm.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                          He is a better defender than his replacement.......gv.

Congrats demar, you grade slightly better than a fail
                          Go back to RealGM.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Also, if they trade Haywood and Varejao then they will most likely convince West to sign.
                            MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                              As long as the CAVS dont find a way to get Paul Pierce...I never want to see that man again
                              This made me laugh. Ditto.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• The quickest way to figure out if a guard can play in the NBA is how they use screens and picks. How fast can they change direction/ change speeds off of screens? Can the defender cheat under screens, or are they forced to ride the hip? Are they able to dive in front of screens while handling the ball? Heck if a PG can't split a screen he can't play in the NBA whether they have exceptional raw talent or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X