2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc Stein just tweeted

"ESPN sources say Raptors and Mavs still locked in battle for Wes Matthews. Yes: Raps still want him after striking deal with DeMarre Carroll"

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
      Marc Stein just tweeted

"ESPN sources say Raptors and Mavs still locked in battle for Wes Matthews. Yes: Raps still want him after striking deal with DeMarre Carroll"
      I guess this means no. LMA right?
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
        i guess, LMA was a long shot anyways.

Comment

Marc Stein just tweeted

I wonder at what price and I am kinda concerned though about his injury recovery.

Comment

Marc Stein just tweeted

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
            But what the hell does that mean for Demar?
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Marc Stein just tweeted

Please oh please oh please I hope we get Matthews

One of my favorite players in the NBA

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                I wonder at what price and I am kinda concerned though about his injury recovery.
                I know that Dallas offered 13 million a year for 4 or 5 years. But Matthews want 15. I have no idea what toronto is offering

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                  But what the hell does that mean for Demar?
                  It has been reported that if The Raptors get wes demar wil play 3 and Caroll will play 4

Comment

• Only Jerebko managed to recover from torn Achilles in this list.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                      Both Mavs & Raps could be waiting on the LMA decision before committing to Matthews. The loser gets him/fights over him.

Comment

• Well there's this.

Comment

I know that Dallas offered 13 million a year for 4 or 5 years. But Matthews want 15. I have no idea what toronto is offering
                          My guess is 15M but they need to clear space. I guess it's goodbye Lou and others

Comment

• GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
                            I forgot Batum was out of picture, actually. And you can say it isn't safe to bet on Matthews... But Lillard, Matthews, Batum, Aldridge and Lopez is better than Knight, Bledsoe, Tucker, Aldridge and Chandler. Plus, I think Suns have to shed some salary now that they signed Chandler, so their team certainly won't be as deep. And Portland has LMA's Bird Rights, so they could improve before signing him.
                            If I was MU I'd gladly take the good Morris twin off of their hands if LMA does choose PHX.
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                              If I was MU I'd gladly take the good Morris twin off of their hands if LMA does choose PHX.
                              You can't separate them or they die

Comment

It has been reported that if The Raptors get wes demar wil play 3 and Caroll will play 4
                                This makes no sense

Casey somehow pulling off the biggest swindle in the NBA

Comment

Working...
                                X