2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    Did Masai get fired at the end of that dream? Ross is nowhere near a starter. Neither are AB and Shabazz. Shabazz would be the 4th PG on this team. For a trade exception? Really? No draft picks? No starting SG? What?
    He's talking about Shabazz Muhammed not Napier lol

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      It was a dream, so he's probably talking about Malcolm X (aka Malik el-Shabazz).

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        I would rather have Napier over (My parents lied about my age so I could play an extra year of highschool) Muhammed. Just makes the statement/dream worse.

Whatever.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          I often wonder if he posts here.

And if not him, a very close family member.

Lol

Only DD or his blood can offer excuses for his game.

I'd love it if Masai reads or posts here. That would be awesome.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
            I would rather have Napier over (My parents lied about my age so I could play an extra year of highschool) Muhammed. Just makes the statement/dream worse.

Whatever.
            Eh Napier is a third string at best. Muhammed actually has a lot of talent, not so sure about the mental part of his game though

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              I often wonder if he posts here.

And if not him, a very close family member.

Lol

Only DD or his blood can offer excuses for his game.
              haha, well if that's the case then I am pissed...there is no reason why I should be so pale and short. I don't mind the paleness, but damn if I am related to Derozan then I should be taller!!

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                you guys have got to be joking.

There were 5 fucking people charged with the assault of one man.

Grow the fuck up.
                Anybody with half an ounce of street smarts would not walk up to a group of 5 large men and hurl insults about their mothers. Its a cold world buddy, city life. Its a lot safer on the internet where comments get "liked" or "flamed". I have zero pity for this mouthpiece.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                  This makes me wonder, how do all the pro-athletes in NBA, MLB, and NHL with felonies on their record come into Canada for games? Must be fairly easy because a ton of those guys have felony convictions and you never hear of a player getting left behind because he can't get admittance to Canada.
                  If Latrell Sprewell can get away with strangling his coach, and still play in the league, anything is possible.

If you dont want Morris go after Faried +Gary Harris, with Ross+ Ppat +1st Pick and BeBe.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Anybody with half an ounce of street smarts would not walk up to a group of 5 large men and hurl insults about their mothers. Its a cold world buddy, city life. Its a lot safer on the internet where comments get "liked" or "flamed". I have zero pity for this mouthpiece.
                    Well the police report wasn't at all like you described. The guy sends a text message to Morris mom. Later he goes to watch a highschool basketball game. He comes out, 3 men are waiting outside for him and start shoving him around. Then Morris twins show up and join the fun, which they apparently organized. The guy is left with a broken nose and bruises.

Comment

Apparently he texted some things to the mother and apparently the guy beat up and the twins have a prior history.

I can't see your point of view in this.

The Morris twins had nothing to gain and everything to lose.

I can't tell you how many guys wanted to pick fights with me when I played university ball at the campus bar. They said a lot of things and I took a couple of shoves but reality is you have to swallow your pride and take it. I get into a brawl and I'm the one suspended for games sitting down with the A.D. And coach while likely in the local media.

When you become an adult, this childish stuff can't happen. Criminal records are tough to explain on your background check to employers.

Comment

• felony assault is serious stuff. that isn't a bar fight. charges could easily have been gang related violence and given extremely severe problems.

i understand defending your moms honor. and as a man you step up and confront the person. you don't conspire and then gang beat someone. what if, when he was down the last attack leaves floor guy brain dead? what if he dies as a result of the fall? that becomes 5 counts of conspiracy to commit murder and 5 counts of murder 1, but he deserved it and the morris twins are good at basketball.

this speaks volumes to the character of these "men". no way would i want either of them on the raptors. what is to stop them from having another lapse in judgement and common sense. people defending gang violence and saying others are acting like kindergarten teachers is ridiculous. in a kindergarten bullies and their friends gang up on people.

Comment

lol... just lol

Comment

• I have an ongoing policy of no knuckleheads. I especially can't see bringing in one as a role player.
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                              I have an ongoing policy of no knuckleheads. I especially can't see bringing in one as a role player.
                              100% agree, and the Morris twins seem to be the definition of knuckleheads.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Batum is an impending unrestricted free agent on a borderline playoff team, diving into an unprecedented cap frenzy in which two-dozen suitors could offer $20 million per season. Batum’s people have already made noise about how much Batum would like to play in Toronto, a city that appeals to his international roots, per several league sources.
                                People love Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X