X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    All high draft big men who were busts?!
    Huzzah!!

I thought Robinsons strength would have transferred but I was rudely mistaken about how strong people are in the league compared to the university kids he rolled over. I guessed bust for Williams from the start though. I think bennet was the right pick. Like our #1 year I agree with the bargs pick. Both weak classes with no clear #1 and both teams went with who had highest potential.

The prosportsdaily forum I read but don't participate in has lots of knocks fan boys and some of them thought bargs just needed a change of scenery to be a 20 and 10 guy. Hahahaha

Comment

• Bargs in Europe maybe a 20/10 guy. But in the NBA no way, send him to the D League, he would have to rebound to get his points as I perceive the D League to be a small mans game and 3 point shooters for forwards.

However, Bargs is the prototypical PF of the future, who did not have a nose for the bucket, and does not pick and roll well enough, like Amir Johnson who is injury prone as well.

Comment

• FromDeep wrote: View Post
        He's not looking very fat these days.
        It's possible, I haven't seen him this summer, I didn't watch any international ball yet. Last year in Minny he still looked fat.

Comment

• It's not only possible, it's factual. Watched three games. They showed him getting shots up with an Under Armour shirt on. If anything, it was crazy how much his upper body looked like Dwight Howard. The kid's putting in work. Cynics might want to hold the phone.
          Last edited by FromDeep; Mon Jul 27, 2015, 08:35 AM.

Comment

It's not only possible, it's factual. Watched three games. They showed him getting shots up with an Under Armour shirt on. If anything, it was crazy how much his upper body looked like Dwight Howard. The kid's putting in work. Cynics might want to hold the phone.
            Exactly.... Dude is in shape. People calling him fat haven't been paying attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's not only possible, it's factual. Watched three games. They showed him getting shots up with an Under Armour shirt on. If anything, it was crazy how much his upper body looked like Dwight Howard. The kid's putting in work. Cynics might want to hold the phone.
              Hopefully for his own sake you are right, but I heard about how much weight he lost and the work he's put in last summer too, and then I look at him with TWolves, and he looks fat and useless.

Comment

• what Bennet, Williams and Robinson all have in common is that they were drafted into horrible situations, bounced around and never given a defined role in which to grow.

What they will all have in common going forward is that they will all be starting PFs in the next 3 years...maybe not Williams...but I hope Williams
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• also I am gonna go ahead and offer up a slap bet on that one.
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
                    Morris or Faried - trade for a starting PF on a long term contract. PPat + Bebe + 1st ( max offer) whichever team grabs the offer. KL won't be resigned in two years when he opts out. Thank him for the 5 years.

That is why you signed Cojo and drafted Delon Wright to be ready in 2 years. KL will be 34/35 than

DD will be 29-32 on his next contract and Jv is still a pup. TRoss will be offered a 4/30 deal starting at 6.5 to be a backup 2.
                    Do you even have any idea how old our players are?

Lowry will be 31 in 2 years not 34...

DeRozan will be 27-30 on his next contract.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      Huzzah!!

I thought Robinsons strength would have transferred but I was rudely mistaken about how strong people are in the league compared to the university kids he rolled over. I guessed bust for Williams from the start though. I think bennet was the right pick. Like our #1 year I agree with the bargs pick. Both weak classes with no clear #1 and both teams went with who had highest potential.

The prosportsdaily forum I read but don't participate in has lots of knocks fan boys and some of them thought bargs just needed a change of scenery to be a 20 and 10 guy. Hahahaha
                      Bennett did not have the highest upside in that draft, Noel did.

Comment

• Wasn't Noel injured as well? Doesn't seem like a clear choice to me.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                          Wasn't Noel injured as well? Doesn't seem like a clear choice to me.
                          but on potential alone, noel is a better pick

Comment

• had a dream we flipped DD to portland for that trade exception they just got and a first rounder then flipped the TPE for Bennett and Shabazz.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                              had a dream we flipped DD to portland for that trade exception they just got and a first rounder then flipped the TPE for Bennett and Shabazz.
                              Did Masai get fired at the end of that dream? Ross is nowhere near a starter. Neither are AB and Shabazz. Shabazz would be the 4th PG on this team. For a trade exception? Really? No draft picks? No starting SG? What?

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                had a dream we flipped DD to portland for that trade exception they just got and a first rounder then flipped the TPE for Bennett and Shabazz.
                                we never use our TPEs tho

Comment

Working...
                                X