2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
    Is it Anthony Bennett time? He'd come pretty cheap and we'd also be able to go after Cory Joseph.
    Rather just go after Taj. We've got Wright backing up KL

Comment

• Tristan Thompson hasnt signed yet, we need to find a way to sign him.

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
        Tristan Thompson hasnt signed yet, we need to find a way to sign him.
        GM Lebron won't let that happen
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
          Tristan Thompson hasnt signed yet, we need to find a way to sign him.
          Im a TT fan and all for Canada Basketball but if he's turning down a 5yr $80mil ($16M/yr) contract with the King & his Cavs for more $$, he is definitely not worth the price tag for us.

Comment

• Why did I let Wolstat get my hopes up *sigh*

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              Moe Harkless is still in my thoughts.

Orlando has Oladipo, Fournier, Hezonja, Harris, and Gordon all pining for wing minutes.

Not sure where Harkless fits but hopefully it is in Raptors rotation.
              I've been intrigued by Harkless since he declared for the draft. Definitely worth a gamble after Vaughn made him disappear on the bench.

Comment

• Now that we got Bismack I can relax the only person that doesn't fit the roster is DD and that's cause he can't spread the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Not sure if this has been posted yet but FWIW,

Comment

• Wondering if we can pry Kevin Seraphin from Washington? He's a tough player and have a nose for rebounding. Thoughts?
                    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• I hate Wolstat so much

Comment

• Watching this summer league game right now with Jordan bachynski and that guy isn't a 7'2 stiff. Runs the floor hard with a great stride and can get up for someone at 270. Has a good touch around the rim and isn't someone that needs lots of touch's. Shows a decent shot up to 15ft. Very very solid 2 way player. As a 3rd centre I'd love to sign him cause that guy can play. Much better than steamer.

Comment

• j_val_for_mayor wrote: View Post
                          Watching this summer league game right now with Jordan bachynski and that guy isn't a 7'2 stiff. Runs the floor hard with a great stride and can get up for someone at 270. Has a good touch around the rim and isn't someone that needs lots of touch's. Shows a decent shot up to 15ft. Very very solid 2 way player. As a 3rd centre I'd love to sign him cause that guy can play. Much better than steamer.
                          Raps have their 3 Cs.... Val, Biyombo, Bebe

PF is a work in progress it appears.

Comment

• Whats the likelihood of demar getting traded, hearing a lot of rumors but nothing seems to be happening.

Comment

• useless tit

Comment

• Katman wrote: View Post

useless tit
                                During the first week of free agency.. Really? So vague. So Wolstat.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X