No announcement yet.

2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boozer? How much money can we offer? Pretty much the veteran's min if we don't rescind Nando's QO?

Comment

• Well, I would hope a) we don't sign Boozer, or b) we don't sign Boozer, or, worse comes to worse, c) we don't sign Boozer.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• One name comes to mind of whose left, guys: Darrel Arthur.

Now, wahst our cap looking liek anyways?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Well, I would hope a) we don't sign Boozer, or b) we don't sign Boozer, or, worse comes to worse, c) we don't sign Boozer.
          It's rumoured (Broussard) Masai is pursuing him. For the veteran's min that's a steal, non? Backup PF and veteran leadership for the min? Count me in.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            It's rumoured Masai is pursuing him. For the veteran's min that's a steal, non? Backup PF and veteran leadership for the min? Count me in.
            And where did you hear this rumour?
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Saw Boozer is in discussion with a few teams including Raptors. No signs MU is interested though.

Comment

• Comment

I'm not interested...having John Salmons flashbacks just thinking about it.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Yea I really hope he picks a different team. Thank God we aren't the only team looking at him
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Yea I really hope he picks a different team. Thank God we aren't the only team looking at him
                      If he came cheap and played about as much as Chuck Hayes last year, it might be okay, but I wouldn't trust Casey with him if the PF position remains thin.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        If he came cheap and played about as much as Chuck Hayes last year, it might be okay, but I wouldn't trust Casey with him if the PF position remains thin.
                        I think if they get him they are looking for him to probably be the backup PF. So he's definitely going to play more than Hayes.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          Would rather it stayed a little thin tbh. Unless we get a solid 2 way player I would rather a few spare minutes for Bebe/Bruno when they aren't with the 905

Comment

• The only thing he brings that we need is rebounding. I wouldn't read too much into this though. There are plenty of names we've been connected to and ended up not getting. We are probably in talks with him but I don't think he's a priority. I think we are just keeping our options open.

Comment

• multiple sauces

and yeah no to Mr. spray hair

Comment

I think if they get him they are looking for him to probably be the backup PF. So he's definitely going to play more than Hayes.
                                Once Casey sees him drop 14 in a pre-season game he'll be playing 30 minutes a night for the rest of the season.

I actually don't mind Boozer but I'm worried how quickly Casey will look past his defensive shortcomings simply because he has some nice offensive moves.

Comment

Working...
                                X