Lowry/Wright
    Ross/Thompson
    Carroll/JJ
    LA/Ppat
    JV/Bebe

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
      DeMar is not going to be traded lol

He was apparently instrumental in helping recruit DeMarre. Why would he do that if he was gonna be dealt?

Like can we think a little please.
      lolololololololo9l...

Comment

• Bear wrote: View Post
        Demar to philly for hollis thompson

sign LA to MAX

Lowry/Wright
        Ross/Thompson
        Carroll/JJ
        LA/Ppat
        JV/Bebe
        That is a REALLY low return for DD. I say no.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Yup.. Paul George did a pretty good job as well a couple of years ago.
          Didn't consider him sololy because of the injury.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• There are not trading Demar when he was doing the recruitment. The dream is dead
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Jv for Noel. Straight up

Comment

sign LA to MAX

Lowry/Wright
                Ross/Thompson
                Carroll/JJ
                LA/Ppat
                JV/Bebe
                I'd consider myself on the side that would prefer to trade Demar but that's a VERY low return on Demar.

With that said, on both sides of the argument, there are rumours that Demar is seeking 25.8 and the Raptors are looking to move him because they don't want to pay him that. There are also rumours that he was part of the recruitment for Carroll.

Let's stop treating both of these things like fact and/or dismissing the one you don't like.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                  That is a REALLY low return for DD. I say no.
                  what?

the capspace to sign Lamarcus Aldridge, who is a far superior player to demar, and a 1st year player who shot 40% from 3pt line over 4 shots in 25 mins of action off the bench?

Comment

• All rumours related to the Raps are nothing more than crap really. I think MU has proven that. If we heard nothing about the Carrol signing until he himself tweeted it, then you can be rest assured anything related to Demar's free agency NEXT offseason is little more than heresay.

Comment

what?

the capspace to sign Lamarcus Aldridge, who is a far superior player to demar, and a 1st year player who shot 40% from 3pt line over 4 shots in 25 mins of action off the bench?
                      Can you please just stop with these stupid DeMar trades? We get it. YOU HATE HIM....

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

sign LA to MAX

Lowry/Wright
                        Ross/Thompson
                        Carroll/JJ
                        LA/Ppat
                        JV/Bebe
                        I want to trade DD as much as anyone and I think this is terrible. In fact, all of your trade posts are terrible.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Bear is secretly Billy King.
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                            Can you please just stop with these stupid DeMar trades? We get it. YOU HATE HIM....

thats not a stupid trade, take off the fanboy glasses and look at the possiblity

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              I want to trade DD as much as anyone and I think this is terrible. In fact, all of your trade posts are terrible.
                              how is that terrible, we get the capspace we need and a young player, I am sure there would be a pick or two involved, but that is a top of the limit for Demar, seriously.

Comment

thats not a stupid trade, take off the fanboy glasses and look at the possiblity
                                I don't want DeMar on this team either but I'm not just gonna trade him for chump change. You should take off your ego and hatred for him and actually use your brain when making trades. But seeing your trades on the trade forums, that doesn't seem possible....

Comment

Working...
                                X