No announcement yet.

2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry Sims did not get a QO from Philly. Is a FA. Would be a decent back up Centre.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      new Raptors Republic contest. First one to mention DeMar DeRozan in the next 24 hours gets a flying elbow drop to the nutsack/ovaries.

2nd contest, if you can say ANYTHING that already hasn't been said about DeMar 450 fucking times a day ( I have to read this shit people...it's killing me) I'll like every post you make for a month and tell people you are a "cool dude"
      one year when demar was young he wanted a bike for christmas. he still believed in santa at this time, so he didn't tell anyone. he wrote it in a letter and posted it with stamps he bought himself. santa never got the letter and demar was gifted a basketball.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        one year when demar was young he wanted a bike for christmas. he still believed in santa at this time, so he didn't tell anyone. he wrote it in a letter and posted it with stamps he bought himself. santa never got the letter and demar was gifted a basketball.
        Santa is real.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          I remember that year well. It was his 2nd year in the league, and that basketball from santa improved his handles noticeably.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Have we signed LeBron James yet?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Have we signed LeBron James yet?
              Not yet, we'll let you know.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I was seeing a former GM's tweet telling people not to sleep on Raps... And yeah, I know that people are dumb, but to see how little they consider Toronto as a Free Agent destination does make me sad still, even if we made tremendous progress. Because let's face it, it is still true to a pretty big degree. Even if I do not think we get LMA, that's why I hope we get him the most, actually. That could be a decisive blow against the "Toronto is not a good FA spot" argument.

But people saying Lakers and Spurs have just a little more of a shot than Raps are also not very bright. Knicks, yeah. But LAL and SAS are not only big, but they are two franchises accustomed to winning. LAL turned things around in their favour through power moves more times than we can count, and SAS is so stable as a franchise that they're probably thinking three to four steps already on how to be good even after their main core is finally gone. Raps are a long shot, even if we're a good basketball fit for LMA, maybe even better than those two on short-term.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                  new Raptors Republic contest. First one to mention DeMar DeRozan in the next 24 hours gets a flying elbow drop to the nutsack/ovaries.

2nd contest, if you can say ANYTHING that already hasn't been said about DeMar 450 fucking times a day ( I have to read this shit people...it's killing me) I'll like every post you make for a month and tell people you are a "cool dude"
                  What people fail to notice is that Demar has really become enamoured with long-range 2s and hasn't really developed a three-point shot...
                  huh...
                  Makes ya think...

You know it's under-reported, but Demar's one hard worker...every off-season, I betcha dollars to doughnuts, he's there...workin'...

Comment

• Looking at the list of people that Lakers and Houston are sending to meet up with L.A. , I am starting to lose hope that we will get him.

Comment

• Reports say that the Celtics are interested in Amir Johnson. So far as I can tell, the original source is Chris Mannix at Sports Illustrated.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                        Looking at the list of people that Lakers and Houston are sending to meet up with L.A. , I am starting to lose hope that we will get him.
                        I've been saying this. They're bringing out harden and Kobe and then Spurs are bringing out Pop and 3 potential hall of famers while we're bringing out Masai, Casey and Weltman LMAO. Tim isn't even gonna be there. It's as good as over
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Woj: Sources confirm that the Toronto Raptors have given a 4-year, $42mm contract to Santa Claus. St Nick reportedly enamoured with White Vegas.

Comment

• Okay, Leonard has agreed to a max and Anthony Davis agreed to a $145-mm extension. The excitement has begun!

(Don't get your hopes up though, I remember we had to wait like a week for shit to go down last year. One week of constantly refreshing for news, ugh)

Comment

• shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddaaaappppppppppp pppp

Comment

• Yea nothing significant is gonna happen tonight. Mainly because these players need to meet with many teams and then take their time to make a decision.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X