X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    That should fix everything

Lol
    First Mavs home game against the Clippers should be really fun.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Typical childish behavior, all he had to do was pick up a phone and call the team you promised to sign with and say I've changed my mind. Tweeting after the fact is useless.
      Yup. He's got the personality of a complete disheveled, immature kid who will go nowhere in life, but he's gigantic and good at a game so he's about to become a hundred millionaire. Yay capitalism!.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        I'd be pretty happy if we could pull off a PP/JJ/LN/1st LAC for Thompson deal. I don't know why. But I would be. Would definitely want to keep Ross though, and that package allows for a near-max offer for TT.
        Sounds like a really big overpayment. And that's before the actual overpayment for his contract.

I want nothing to do with Thompson. And I like the guy.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post

I want nothing to do with Thompson. And I like the guy.
          Makes sense..

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Makes sense..
            At that price. And for what he provides on the court.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just looked at his stats... wtf is this hype

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                U AIGHT BRUH?

Anyway..

lol, this isn't going to save you from the backlash you fuckwit.

Comment

• Damn, ball fans are brutal. He went back on a verbal agreement he didn't murder anyone.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                    Damn, ball fans are brutal. He went back on a verbal agreement he didn't murder anyone.
                    I think what bothers everyone is ignoring the owner of the team, couldn't even man up enough to reply by text just put his phone on silent and hid away while cuban and reportedly parsons are driving around his city bending over backwards to get an answer. Iif you don't find that shameful we have different opinions on principle. Its not like he was offered a job at tim hortons and ignored the night shift manager, this is a billion dollar corporation offering him what was it 80 million dollars and it looked to be locked in.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      I'd be pretty happy if we could pull off a PP/JJ/LN/1st LAC for Thompson deal. I don't know why. But I would be. Would definitely want to keep Ross though, and that package allows for a near-max offer for TT.
                      I think I would do that deal. Only concern would be future cap flexibility.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                        I think I would do that deal. Only concern would be future cap flexibility.
                        Its actually pretty terrible. First off thompson is out of his mind thinking he's a max guy, and whoever is dumb enough to give it to them likely blew their title hopes because he's a 4th or 5th best player on a contender tops.

Secondly, for what they both bring to the table, he's barely better than 2pat as is. 2pat and JJ is all that I would offer, and they wouldn't take it, and it woulndnt work. Screw that, I'm not making a professional rebounder the highest paid player on the team by a long margin

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Its actually pretty terrible. First off thompson is out of his mind thinking he's a max guy, and whoever is dumb enough to give it to them likely blew their title hopes because he's a 4th or 5th best player on a contender tops.

Secondly, for what they both bring to the table, he's barely better than 2pat as is. 2pat and JJ is all that I would offer, and they wouldn't take it, and it woulndnt work. Screw that, I'm not making a professional rebounder the highest paid player on the team by a long margin
                          Do the deal, does not affect payroll , the only person higher than him would be DD next year and if they resign KL in two years. With the luxury tax for 2016/17 being projected at $102 million, he and JV will be similarly paid and their would be 5 players on the team with entry level contracts and 1 MLE as well. Do the deal.

Comment

• Just one last point if you sign and trade for TT and you extend for four years for both JV ($16 mill)and TRoss ($6 million) . DD will probably be traded hopefully for a Tyrkie Evans. Than the Raptors for 2016/17 will remain as a slightly above the salary cap of $89 million. ($94 million before draft picks)

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
                              Just one last point if you sign and trade for TT and you extend for four years for both JV ($16 mill)and TRoss ($6 million) . DD will probably be traded hopefully for a Tyrkie Evans. Than the Raptors for 2016/17 will remain as a slightly above the salary cap of $89 million. ($94 million before draft picks)
                              If you like him so much more than Demar (ridiculous) maybe you should try spelling his name correctly. Who the hell is Tyrkie?

Comment

• You are absolutely correct about the spelling and I do like Evans at $10 million a year for the next two years. Raptors extending DD for the projected max is not going to work.

Even if they don't sign and trade for Tristan.

I Would rather do Faried + Harris for PPat+ JJ + Bebe + 1st from the Clips or Gibson + McBuckets for the deal of PPat + Bebe+ LaCippers 1st pick in 2017 as Noah is a free agent at the end of 2016/17.

Comment

Working...
                                X