X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Adrian Wojnarowski*

✔@WojYahooNBA

Sources: As part of deal for Ty Lawson, Houston will send Kostas, Pablo Prigioni, Joey Dorsey, Nick Johnson and a protected first to Denver.

7:22 PM - 19 Jul 2015

*2,0132,013 Retweets*

*649649 favorites

They gave up nothing of value
    And they're getting a second rounder back!
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
      Hopefully the Raptors draft a talented low post scorer with the pick from NYK/DEN next year...
      Personally I wish that the Raptors could go back in time to the 2011 draft and get a talented low post scorer with their top 5 pick that year.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• so faried for peanuts? gallo for nothing? we have a conditional late first rounder to give away

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Personally I wish that the Raptors could go back in time to the 2011 draft and get a talented low post scorer with their top 5 pick that year.
          Yeah instead we had to blow the pick on some lanky useless counterfeit bigman who doesn't fit the modern NBA.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Adrian Wojnarowski*

✔@WojYahooNBA

Sources: As part of deal for Ty Lawson, Houston will send Kostas, Pablo Prigioni, Joey Dorsey, Nick Johnson and a protected first to Denver.

7:22 PM - 19 Jul 2015

*2,0132,013 Retweets*

*649649 favorites

They gave up nothing of value
            Haha, Denver is burning down the house. Quick, no one call the ambulance.
            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
              my guess is right after this trade was announced denver starting getting calls for their other players. sharks smelling blood

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                my guess is right after this trade was announced denver starting getting calls for their other players. sharks smelling blood

Comment

• Denver is pretty much guaranteed to be worse than New York. With (healthy permitted) OKC, San Antonio, Houston, Clippers and Golden State all looking like they could and should win 60 games(5 teams 60 wins? Unbelievable but possible. Memphis is a 55 projection. The West is retarded and theres very few wins available at the bottom rung. Not to mention Minny should be improved with Wiggins a year older and Towns down low. Kobe should be healthy with LOOOUUUU replacing Nick Young and Russell at the point, LAL will be better. Denver should be last in the West in my estimation
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• LETS HOPE FOR A MELO INJURY. WET DREAM SCENARIO: 30th->Denver, 29th-> NY = GUARANTEED TOP 5 PICK WITH 20% CHANCE FOR FIRST PICK.
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Yep, Vucevic, Markieff, Motiejunas, there were a few good ones available in that draft.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                        Yep, Vucevic, Markieff, Motiejunas, there were a few good ones available in that draft.
                        You might have missed the point...
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                          LETS HOPE FOR A MELO INJURY. WET DREAM SCENARIO: 30th->Denver, 29th-> NY = GUARANTEED TOP 5 PICK WITH 20% CHANCE FOR FIRST PICK.
                          Melo's gonna be traded
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                            LETS HOPE FOR A MELO INJURY. WET DREAM SCENARIO: 30th->Denver, 29th-> NY = GUARANTEED TOP 5 PICK WITH 20% CHANCE FOR FIRST PICK.
                            Isn't it guaranteed that we get "the worse of the two picks"? Meaning, if one of them wins the lottery they get their pick? Or is it just you get the pick of the team that finishes higher in the standings and you can still win the lottery?

Comment

Technically, Jonas wasn't drafted for his low post scoring skills.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                Melo's gonna be traded
                                Doubt it, unless maybe to Brooklyn. He values living in New York much higher than winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X