2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    I would love to Mirza Teletovic here. That guy can shoot the ever loving shit out of the ball...again as backup though
    Isn't he dead or sick or something. He had the Bosh thing but much more serious

Comment

• The more I think on it the more I don't mind the idea of Patterson starting. His floor spacing could be really beneficial to the starting unit, helping give room for JV, DD and Lowry to get things going, and with Carroll's rebounding capability it might make up for Patterson's lack of rebounding. McBob and Anderson are also good options, but are they much better than Patterson? I'm all for getting Taj too as I really like his game and could slot in nicely into Amir's role, but I also don't want to give up too much to fill this position. In other words, I don't want to create a glaring hole in the roster in order to fill the PF spot. Ross and JJ wouldn't be too bad to move, and could create minutes for Wright. Hans is a capable backup 4 too, so that's always an option. No harm in rolling with what we got ATM and attempting to land a really good PF next offseason either.

Most of this is based on the assumption that we are not going to manage minutes by swapping the starting unit for a bench unit. Stagger subs and mix it up, and we have the potential for some versatile lineups with good balance on both ends of the floor.

Comment

I would love to Mirza Teletovic here. That guy can shoot the ever loving shit out of the ball...again as backup though

And he's a badass.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Yep, I wouldn't mind him. I didn't hear about the health issue that raptors999 mentioned though, so maybe he's a bad choice if that's an ongoing issue.

Comment

• wait how was that a flagrant foul? hilarious

god i hate lebron james
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• just blood clots... you do three months of meds your blood turns into water then you are fine
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Lebron's foul on AK was the real flagrant.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                  wait how was that a flagrant foul? hilarious

god i hate lebron james
                  If that's flagrant I should be ejected from every game of men's league
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• per 36 Teletovic would average about about 13/8/2. that's not bad at all.

dude absolutely killed us in the playoffs last year.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

If that's flagrant I should be ejected from every game of men's league
                      i don't even know why Lebron went after him, he literally just wrapped him up. as basketball a play as there can be.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Ross and Patterson thrived when the ball moved.... Mirza is the same way.

So unless the ball starts flying around the court again he would not be effective here....

but hopefully it does start flying around the court again

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                          i don't even know why Lebron went after him, he literally just wrapped him up. as basketball a play as there can be.
                          But it's illegal for players to wrap up opposing coaches and GMs during games. Imagine if DeMarre Carroll just goes and wraps up Phil Jackson during the next Knicks game. I'm with LeBron on this one.

Comment

Ross and Patterson thrived when the ball moved.... Mirza is the same way.

So unless the ball starts flying around the court again he would not be effective here....

but hopefully it does start flying around the court again
                            big part of the reason Joseph was brought in, methinks

our offense was sloowwwww and took forever to move. Cojo's a mover and a shaker. same with Wright. both like to get running and initiate the offense quickly.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• i still would like to see Dorrell Wright get signed

great, GREAT 3 point shooter and he's a good defender too. could give good minutes at both the 3 and 4.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Wow. 4 years 30 million for Joseph...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X