No announcement yet.

2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers are getting Roy Hibert !!! Can they rejuvenate his career ?

Comment

• No one interested in Drew Gooden? Isnt he a ufa with Wizards. He played on a minimum sal. last season and pretty well against the Raps in the sweep.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Last summer we weren't meeting first the technically the #1 free agent. That ship has sailed. I could see them working something out next couple days
        Last year it was our own guy, but as soon as Lowry was taken care of, you immediately heard that they would move on to Pat and Greivis. This year they must have known from at least a couple days ago that they're not getting Aldridge. They've already announced a new signing in BB as well.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          If Lou is going to cost us the full 10m I'd trade him to Cleveland for Haywood, and milk 2 first round picks out of them while I am at it
          Well said. That would really help our future flexibility. I am with you on this one.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            I think that 10 mill left over will go to Lou Will and Masai will trade for his starting PF.
            I would be very sruprised if they bring him back specially if you look at all the moves they made.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I know everyone likes to make fun of kicks and enjoys their misery but:

KNICKS GET STEAL WITH O'QUINN
              Orlando reserve center Kyle O'Quinn was near the top of a list of projected value free agents and the Knicks are getting him on a great deal: four years and $16M. Trade grades (Insider)

He would have been a great fit here.

Comment

• two things we need

a gaurd who can consistantly break down defenses and dish out(demar cannot do this so dont try to rebute with "we have demar) and a starting PF with postup and midrange shot who can rebound well.

PF - Bennet - Bring the kid home, get him training and a nutritionist to keeop the weight down.

SG - Tyreke evans.

Backup sg - Cujo

how? - the basis is Demar to Minny for Bennett, Buddinger and pick of some sort, buddinger, Ross and pick to NOH for Tyreke. Sign Cujo at 6 or so mill per year.

Lowry/Wright
                Tyreke/Cujo
                Demarre/JJ
                Bennett/Ppat
                JV/Biyombo

Comment

• Tobias Harris - F - Magic

Tobias Harris reportedly turned down a max offer from the Sacramento Kings before deciding to re-sign with the Magic.
                  Similar to Monta Ellis and Wesley Matthews, Harris turned down more money from the Kings, so that says all you need to know about what is going on in Sacramento right now. Harris didn't really get a fair shot when he played for coach Scott Skiles in Milwaukee, so it will be interesting to see how they gel in Orlando now that Harris is fresh off a four-year, $64 million contract.
                  Source: Steve Kyler on Twitter
                  Jul 5 - 11:11 AM

Starting to feel like Kings fans are kindred with Raptors for failure

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                    two things we need

a gaurd who can consistantly break down defenses and dish out(demar cannot do this so dont try to rebute with "we have demar) and a starting PF with postup and midrange shot who can rebound well.

PF - Bennet - Bring the kid home, get him training and a nutritionist to keeop the weight down.

SG - Tyreke evans.

Backup sg - Cujo

how? - the basis is Demar to Minny for Bennett, Buddinger and pick of some sort, buddinger, Ross and pick to NOH for Tyreke. Sign Cujo at 6 or so mill per year.

Lowry/Wright
                    Tyreke/Cujo
                    Demarre/JJ
                    Bennett/Ppat
                    JV/Biyombo
                    Are you joking? Also are you the same Snooch that used to post on RealGM? Then this makes some sense.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                      two things we need

SG - Tyreke evans.

Backup sg - Cujo

Lowry/Wright
                      Tyreke/Cujo
                      Demarre/JJ
                      Bennett/Ppat
                      JV/Biyombo
                      Demar can break down defences. So can Kyle.

I would be in to snagging Bennett if possible (for cheap, not for Demar) As a project not as a solution to our need at the 4, I certainly wouldn't slot him in as our starter. Toronto are in a unique situation to be able to nurture him, in his home city. If he needs more mins / stint in D league he heads to the 905. Another low risk potentially high reward move.

Comment

• mrmarket wrote: View Post
                        Tobias Harris - F - Magic

Tobias Harris reportedly turned down a max offer from the Sacramento Kings before deciding to re-sign with the Magic.
                        Similar to Monta Ellis and Wesley Matthews, Harris turned down more money from the Kings, so that says all you need to know about what is going on in Sacramento right now. Harris didn't really get a fair shot when he played for coach Scott Skiles in Milwaukee, so it will be interesting to see how they gel in Orlando now that Harris is fresh off a four-year, $64 million contract.
                        Source: Steve Kyler on Twitter
                        Jul 5 - 11:11 AM

Starting to feel like Kings fans are kindred with Raptors for failure
                        If Orlando was willing to offer 64 mil though, they probably would've matched the max offer too at something like 68 mil. It sounds like either bad advise by the agent, or a made up story. Since Steve Kyler is a hoopsworld writer, it's more likely a made up story, IMO.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                          Demar can break down defences. So can Kyle.

I would be in to snagging Bennett if possible (for cheap, not for Demar) As a project not as a solution to our need at the 4, I certainly wouldn't slot him in as our starter. Toronto are in a unique situation to be able to nurture him, in his home city. If he needs more mins / stint in D league he heads to the 905. Another low risk potentially high reward move.
                          Demar cannot break down defenses, and certainly not close to the level that Evans can

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                            Are you joking? Also are you the same Snooch that used to post on RealGM? Then this makes some sense.
                            sooooo, getting Tyreke Evans, Anthony BEnnet and a pick swap with Minny is not good enough value? Is that what you are saying?

Comment

• What's w/ all the Anthony Bennett talk? Has anyone here actually seen him play or y'all just love him because he's Canadian?

Bennett is TERRIBLE. The guy could go down as the worst #1 overall pick ever. I wouldn't even trade Ross for him and y'all know what i think of Ross.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                What's w/ all the Anthony Bennett talk? Has anyone here actually seen him play or y'all just love him because he's Canadian?

Bennett is TERRIBLE. The guy could go down as the worst #1 overall pick ever. I wouldn't even trade Ross for him and y'all know what i think of Ross.
                                Agreed and too bad because I was looking forward to a Canadian on the Raps. Not that one though.

Comment

Working...
                                X