Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
    woj just tweeted

"Suns need to get off Markieff Morris/PJ Tucker in sign-and-trades or dumps to get closer to space needed for Chandler and Aldridge."

they can both help the Raptors
    Kieff would be amazing!!!!!

Comment

woj just tweeted

"Suns need to get off Markieff Morris/PJ Tucker in sign-and-trades or dumps to get closer to space needed for Chandler and Aldridge."

they can both help the Raptors
      I like Markieff Morris for us, he fits right in the cap space we have and could slot in as the new starting PF. He's on a great value contract ($8M per year through 2018-19) and is decent on both sides of the court, if we can get him for nothing I'm all for it.

Comment

• The Lakers are like a girl who just can't take a hint.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          I like Markieff Morris for us, he fits right in the cap space we have and could slot in as the new starting PF. He's on a great value contract ($8M per year through 2018-19) and is decent on both sides of the court, if we can get him for nothing I'm all for it.
          If we can get him for something I'd still be happy. He's legit.

Would love to see Masai ditch the Wes Matthews idea (if he's on that) and just flip Ridnour and picks to make this happen. Our starting 5 would be solid 1 through 5.

Comment

• Anyone know the status of the assault charges against the Morris twins?
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Anyone know the status of the assault charges against the Morris twins?
              They pleaded no guilty, thats all i know

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                One of the best parts of this years free agency is that the Knicks and Lakers are being reduced to fighting over David Lee's shitty contract.

So much for the "big market" FA recruiting advantage theory.

Comment

They pleaded no guilty, thats all i know
                  Ah well, obviously they are innocent then lol.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• we should ask for a second meeting and bring Liam Neeson
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Kyle O'Quinn?
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Ah well, obviously they are innocent then lol.
                        In every pair of twins, one is good and one is evil. So presumably, one is guilty here and the other is innocent. Of course, the good one is going to tell the truth and say he is innocent. The evil one is going to lie and say he is innocent. It's up to the courts to judge which one of them is actually the evil one.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                          At this point we're definitely starved for a good power forward. David West is about the only FA power forward left if we don't sign LMA (which is a longshot for us at best). Otherwise we'd need to trade for a PF.
                          We also need a bench player still. As of right now its Wright and Ross.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                            If we can get him for something I'd still be happy. He's legit.

Would love to see Masai ditch the Wes Matthews idea (if he's on that) and just flip Ridnour and picks to make this happen. Our starting 5 would be solid 1 through 5.
                            But is he really much better than 2Pat? Haven't seen him play much but he seems more athletic

Comment

• Anyone else surprised there haven't been Ross rumours? I know we just signed Carroll and we have all off season but I would have thought people would at least speculate.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                But is he really much better than 2Pat? Haven't seen him play much but he seems more athletic
                                He's MUCH better.
                                Eye test only, someone more into analytics can look up that stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X