Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
      Not bad ... I don't know. I like it.

easy on the eye. I'm ok with it

Comment

• Comment

• boyzzz

Comment

• If we have a sniff of a hope of a chance at a shot at Durant the only move that needs to be made is to trade DD for some expiring deals this season.

With Lowry, Durant, and JV on the floor the team will have enough firepower to just surround those three with very good role players. Too many guys needing the ball won't work.

Carroll and Patt are good role players at the 2 and 4

Bruno has role player 3 and D written on him

Corey is a role player

Wright is a role player

Trying to have Horford at the 4 will destroy the team. He is good but he needs to use a certain amount of possessions for his passing skills to be useful....and that means less usage for Durant, Lowry, and JV....no thanks. Less is more

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

boyzzz

Where's the starting PF?

Comment

boyzzz
                I like DD's new hair style
                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

boyzzz
                  This kind of implies they haven't decided on the starting PF yet. Casey did say early on that he'd prefer to keep Paterson coming off the bench but still...

Also, I was borderline on the new Uniforms before but now? Every time I see them on an actual player, I don't know if I like it, hate it or am indifferent to it.
                  Last edited by Just Is; Mon Sep 28, 2015, 11:44 AM.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• The new jerseys look very vanilla to me, almost a non-factor, or not important at all
                    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• I think they look classy. There are some awful (and distracting, gimmicky) looking ones out there ... tho' I get the historical attachment to them, and their uniqueness ... I think our old uni's (the "purple-people-eaters") used to be a blight.

Comment

• Demarre

Comment

Demarre
                          That interview is pretty funny. He's gonna be a fan favourite and media darling for sure.
                          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• 2 Pat --

His Lowry jokes...

Scan down to uploads to find all of the interviews here: https://www.youtube.com/user/torontoraptors/featured

Comment

Demarre
                              Love it. Thanks.

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                                The new jerseys look very vanilla to me, almost a non-factor, or not important at all
                                I can't get past the circa-1995 Corel Draw "R A P T O R S". Beyond that, the new jerseys are just plain boring.

Comment

Working...
                                X