No announcement yet.

2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources: Cory Joseph and the Toronto Raptors have agreed to a 4-year year deal worth $30 million

Is this too much or sound reasonable ?

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post

fuck 7.5 is a little high...but good deal. What does this look like in year 1 with raises?
      7.025. Maybe it just starts at 7 even.

Comment

average of 7.5 so it might start at 6.7, 7.5, 8.2, 8,9
        ah fair enough.. he has so much potential though.. still fairly young too

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• this officially prices us out of Faried. Gibson is literally our only obtainable option now, unless we start 2Pat and chase a backup 4
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
              Sources: Cory Joseph and the Toronto Raptors have agreed to a 4-year year deal worth $30 million

seems on the high side for backup. lin may be the Mavs starter and hell make much less. reverse hometwon discount

Comment

• I fully expect him to take the reigns from Lowry in 3 or so seasons
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 7.5M on average per year, I'll take it. A bit more than expected but c'est la vie.

Comment

• I think it is a good signing and hopeful that his per minute play will scale well with more minutes

Comment

• With the cap rising, that's a great deal. I like how we are I signing guys to 4 years where their contracts won't look to bad in the near future
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

this officially prices us out of Faried. Gibson is literally our only obtainable option now, unless we start 2Pat and chase a backup 4
                        The biggest mistake that MU made this summer and the reason this team will not win a series. 2Pat is not a starting caliber PF and unless we get Gibson, I officially call this off season a failure.

Comment

• C'est la vie et Lowry c'est fini.

Comment

• It seems like we are going to be going after a backup 4 now..

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                              Sources: Cory Joseph and the Toronto Raptors have agreed to a 4-year year deal worth $30 million

I think it's a nice deal. It should look great when the cap is 100 mil +.

Stuckey just got 7 mil a year.

Comment

• I love the signing personally. He brings a lot of what we need. My issue is how are we going to fix the starting pf position. And if Ross and Johnson are traded to do so how are we going to replace both those positions? Because I don't think we will have enough money to do so. Anyone have any REALISTIC ideas?
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X