No announcement yet.

2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas is going to beast it, sounds like he's buying in. English is sounding very good as well.

Comment

• Good questions by Sherm at the end.

Comment

• Primer wrote:
        Former Bulls assistant handling the defense sounds pretty good to me.
        Yes indeed-y.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          First rock solid evidence of a conservative defensive scheme definitely being implemented.
          Oh please oh please oh please
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Love what JV says at the end here. "Coach Andy brought some new stuff defensively I'm more familiar with..."

First rock solid evidence of a conservative defensive scheme definitely being implemented.

If Andy Greer can keep us from losing our minds this season we should all pitch in to buy him a keg.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              If Andy Greer can keep us from losing our minds this season we should all pitch in to buy him a keg.
              Casey entering a lame duck year. Expect him to sabatoge everything with his crazy subs

Comment

• I really don't understand what Tristan Thompson is up to?

He blew the deadline for his QO so now that is off the table.
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                  I really don't understand what Tristan Thompson is up to?

He blew the deadline for his QO so now that is off the table.
                  He wants to play for the 905!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    He wants to play for the 905!
                    If that's what he wants, would it not make more sense to sign the QO, and then sign here next season?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Even then I'd be worried if he could duplicate it or not.
                      Hey if DD could be LeBron for one season and lead us to a championship I could live with DD getting max money and not earning it for the next four years.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                        Hey if DD could be LeBron for one season and lead us to a championship I could live with DD getting max money and not earning it for the next four years.
                        DeMarre Carroll on OTR the other day says DeRozan is just as good as LeBron lol. No joke.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So has the deadline for TT's QO come and passed? If so, what are the options available to both parties? Does he have to sit out? Can they still get a deal done?

Comment

• The same options are all still there - sign a new deal (of any value up to his max, for from 1 to 5 years). Sign and trade still an option.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Didn't know where else to put this cause there is no everything DD thread.

“I hate that, honestly,” DeRozan said in a one-on-one interview. “I never speak about it. With me, I’ve always been that one player: I’ve been loyal. I’ve been every single thing you can think of here. I think people don’t understand how much pride I take in playing (in Toronto). A lot of times when I do get asked that, it kind of frustrates me.

“Everyday I wake up, I take pride in being the longest Raptor here. People bring up third or whatever in franchise scoring — there is so much stuff like that.”

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blo...not-his-salary
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Didn't know where else to put this cause there is no everything DD thread.

“I hate that, honestly,” DeRozan said in a one-on-one interview. “I never speak about it. With me, I’ve always been that one player: I’ve been loyal. I’ve been every single thing you can think of here. I think people don’t understand how much pride I take in playing (in Toronto). A lot of times when I do get asked that, it kind of frustrates me.

“Everyday I wake up, I take pride in being the longest Raptor here. People bring up third or whatever in franchise scoring — there is so much stuff like that.”

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blo...not-his-salary
                                from the same page:

With that in mind, he put extra work into his three-point shot this summer, and not for the first time. DeRozan has always insisted that he could shoot the three-pointer, but he has just chosen to focus on other parts of his offensive game. Whatever the reason, he has never shot better than 31 per cent from long distance.
                                Alarm bells galore.

Comment

Working...
                                X