2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrell signed in Houston.

Going to be interesting to see what happens with Josh Smith.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Be careful to not throw your back out.

He is heavy.
      but very talented.

Comment

Be careful to not throw your back out.

He is heavy.
        So was shaq
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
          but very talented.
          True.

So was Lamar Odom.

So was Oliver Miller.

So was Allen Iverson.

Tough when people can't control themselves or their vices.

Comment

True.

So was Lamar Odom.

So was Oliver Miller.

So was Allen Iverson.

Tough when people can't control themselves or their vices.
            Reportedly he is doing alot of running and retraining his diet.

Says his body is telling him its time to smarted up and lose weight.

Comment

Reportedly he is doing alot of running and retraining his diet.

Says his body is telling him its time to smarted up and lose weight.
              Fair enough.

Can't call someone a liar.

But the same stories were out there last off season and after his rookie year.

Coming out of college it was all about changing his body... not necessarily losing weight.

Comment

Fair enough.

Can't call someone a liar.

But the same stories were out there last off season and after his rookie year.

Coming out of college it was all about changing his body... not necessarily losing weight.
                yup,

I do think he has improved himself physically over the last few years, he needs to shed some of the weight though, and through that his mobility and cardio will increase.

With a proper regiment of diet and training(which I think we have some of the best on staff at teaching that) he can be a real beast of a pf.

Comment

yup,

I do think he has improved himself physically over the last few years, he needs to shed some of the weight though, and through that his mobility and cardio will increase.

With a proper regiment of diet and training(which I think we have some of the best on staff at teaching that) he can be a real beast of a pf.
                  If I believed he was going to stop the late night binges (his words), I'd be all over him.

There is also the back issues that caused him to drop draft night.

Love his game. Would love to see him in Toronto. But a lot of flags.

Comment

• Oh, I would definitely take Olynyk as our new starting PF. I know he played C in BOS but he has the quickness for the 4. And he spreads the floor. And is a positive (significantly so) RPM player on both sides of the ball. And rebounds about as well as Patterson (that's a bit of a downside). And is 24 years old and has another two years on his rookie scale deal.

How about JJ plus two picks (2016 TOR, 2017 LAC) for Olynyk? Does BOS bite?
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Oh, I would definitely take Olynyk as our new starting PF. I know he played C in BOS but he has the quickness for the 4. And he spreads the floor. And is a positive (significantly so) RPM player on both sides of the ball. And rebounds about as well as Patterson (that's a bit of a downside). And is 24 years old and has another two years on his rookie scale deal.

Too rich for my blood.

JJ with a future 2nd round would do it for me.

Comment

Oh, I would definitely take Olynyk as our new starting PF. I know he played C in BOS but he has the quickness for the 4. And he spreads the floor. And is a positive (significantly so) RPM player on both sides of the ball. And rebounds about as well as Patterson (that's a bit of a downside). And is 24 years old and has another two years on his rookie scale deal.

No way Masai trades two first rounders for Olynyk.
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Too rich for my blood.

JJ with a future 2nd round would do it for me.
                          Really? He's already an above average WS player, can play two frontcourt positions, can shoot the three as a big, and is a big net positive in RPM.

I'd gladly just send a second rounder but why on Earth does BOS do that?
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• To me the PF prospects list is still T. Jones>Kenneth Faried>Kieff>Taj>Boozer>Psycho T

I still prefer to get a defensive oriented PF that can help with our rebounding issue, who is young and and can grow with the team that won't cost us too much. At this point, I don't see Masai giving up too much assets to get one especially since he can easily draft one in next years draft. I think he'll look for a temp. plug at the 4.
                            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Really? He's already an above average WS player, can play two frontcourt positions, can shoot the three as a big, and is a big net positive in RPM.

I'd gladly just send a second rounder but why on Earth does BOS do that?
                              I'd rather keep the two first rounders. Olynik is not worth it. He was drafted in the worst draft of the last five years. If Knicks pick is going to become a lottery pick, you can easily draft a player of Olynik's talent level. And still have three other picks left in your pocket.
                              MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                                You want soft guys manning your post?
                                Preferable to the evil no talent twin.

Comment

Working...
                                X