2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    And what is stopping you from having this discussion?
    You mean here in this thread? Or you want me to start a new one?

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      This was the exact kind of crap we were hoping to avoid. There was absolutely no reason to attack a group of posters that you personally disagree with. Unless you're going to add something constructive to the conversation, in a respectful way, just keep quiet.

That goes for everybody, not just those posters that missed the point.
      Just wanted to reiterate the bold.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• 61 days.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          And what is stopping you from having this discussion?
          lack of statistical support.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            This was the exact kind of crap we were hoping to avoid. There was absolutely no reason to attack a group of posters that you personally disagree with. Unless you're going to add something constructive to the conversation, in a respectful way, just keep quiet.

That goes for everybody, not just those posters that missed the point.
            In agreement. I suspect 99% of us want the Raptors to win an NBA championship, the ultimate goal. Often we disagree on the path that would take us there.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
              Apparently the DD thread won't re-open until there is actual news on DD. Which would probably require him to be traded or make the all-star team or something.

What the mods don't realize is that in Soviet Raptors Republic, DeRozan trades you!
              what JWash doesn't understand is that mods were getting between 15 and 20 alerts about things said in that thread alone per week and that forum use is a privilege and not a right. If I felt like even one productive thing that nobody has said before or mused about could be said I would have reopened the thread by now. If any other mod wants to reopen it, it wont bother me in the least. But people really need to work on disagreeing without being disagreeable
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                what JWash doesn't understand is that mods were getting between 15 and 20 alerts about things said in that thread alone per week and that forum use is a privilege and not a right. If I felt like even one productive thing that nobody has said before or mused about could be said I would have reopened the thread by now. If any other mod wants to reopen it, it wont bother me in the least. But people really need to work on disagreeing without being disagreeable
                Yeah. I feel like when everything on a topic has been discussed and it begins to turn into a circular argument its typically time to give the discussion a rest. That can be applied to every discussion. Lately I have noticed a lot more snarkiness and trolling. These things make me sad. I came here from a different blog/forum because the one I was at shut down as the people got hired on by The Score. This one is awesome because you have several different writers that produce content fairly regularly even though there is literally NOTHING going on. Like the amount of analysis and thought and effort that goes into producing articles...even if they are trolling articles is quite impressive and deserves respect. At the end of the day non of you HAVE to actually contribute to this, but you choose to anyways and that's pretty awesome as a raptors fan.

Comment

Well, if everyone would just be sensible and agree that DD should get a max contract from the raps then it'd be a lot more of a positive conversation.

Jokes, jokes
                  Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                  Because its 2015

Comment

• http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...t-next-summer/

As much as I think this would make us one of the best rebounding teams in the NBA and a force to be reckoned with...

1.) can we afford the max?

2.) he better take one hell of a leap forward to get the NEW MAX

3.) I should think a mid season trade to us would work out much better for all involved.
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• We are getting KD in 2016, so I cannot see how we can afford TT

Comment

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...t-next-summer/

As much as I think this would make us one of the best rebounding teams in the NBA and a force to be reckoned with...

1.) can we afford the max?

2.) he better take one hell of a leap forward to get the NEW MAX

3.) I should think a mid season trade to us would work out much better for all involved.
                        so TT's agent thinks MU is a sucker who is willing to overpay for any FA with a Canadian passport. rather grab Anthony Bennett cheap as a UFA and not just because of money

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          61 days.
                          Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Where did summer go??????? time flies man.

Also, i'm really enjoying this baseball/Blue Jays season. Don't want it to end. Feels like 1993. #Magical
                          Last edited by The Great One; Mon Aug 31, 2015, 04:32 PM.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Correction - Chuck Hayes is now a Clipper

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Where did summer go??????? time flies man.

Also, i'm really enjoying this baseball/Blue Jays season. Don't want it to end. Feels like 1993. #Magical
                              What summer eh? I had to go to Bahamas to get my tan.

England doesn't have summer.

Comment

• Blimey! you're from England? i had no idea!
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X