2015 Raptors Offseason - Everything rumors, musings and rumblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
    The thing I'm loving to watch the most is the Knicks striking out on everyone. Between them and Nuggets probably tanking, that can only be good news for us. I'm salivating with the prospect of maybe a #2-#6 pick.
    Not everyone. Landry Fields is on their radar.

Comment

• Reyaz123 wrote: View Post
      Also you mean win shares? Most definitely more than ross and a more important stat
      7.0 Win Shares vs 2.4 Win Shares LOL

P.S. Lowry has a 7.1 Win Share and Demar has a 4.0 and JV has an 8.2 Win Shares

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
        We can't let them have Fields! They will be title contenders if they get him!

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
          7.0 Win Shares vs 2.4 Win Shares LOL

P.S. Lowry has a 7.1 Win Share and Demar has a 4.0 and JV has an 8.2 Win Shares
          There you go, there is no way he wouldn't contribute more than Ross. Unless he is sidelined for 60 games total Lol

Comment

• Plus, salaries won't match in sign & trade. DeRozan (10 mill) & Patterson (6 mill) for Matthews (prob 15 mill) & Aldridge (max), it's too much for our existing cap space alone for it to fit. Would have to give up more and gut the bench entirely.

Comment

There you go, there is no way he wouldn't contribute more than Ross. Unless he is sidelined for 60 games total Lol
              Also, JV is like 23rd in WS/48 just under players like Curry, Harden, Paul, Davis, Durant, Westbrook, Lebron, etc. Just goes to show that Casey NEEDS to put more faith in JV and just let him play for god sakes...

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                Also, JV is like 23rd in WS/48 just under players like Curry, Harden, Paul, Davis, Durant, Westbrook, Lebron, etc. Just goes to show that Casey NEEDS to put more faith in JV and just let him play for god sakes...
                All of these rumors with who the raptors want, is all heading towards small ball so that can't be good for JV

Comment

• If our startng lineup is now set, then this team will not succeed next season.

Who on earth is gonna get carrolle open shots? Off jv posrups?

Off demar iso long range twos?

Comment

Imo, since DeRozan was used in the sales pitch to Caroll, I doubt Masai is even thinking of trading Demar at this point
                    I think it even signals he's here beyond this coming season.

Comment

All of these rumors with who the raptors want, is all heading towards small ball so that can't be good for JV
                      Lol what, you think they're just going to trade every big man on the roster?

Good teams aren't small, they're versatile. GS, Cleveland, Houston, SA - all can play big and small, depending on what they need.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Carroll is an upgrade over Ross simply in being an actual SF. Nevermind he's better defensively and more versatile on defence and rebounds and...
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• And I like Ross! He should have never been our starting small forward. This move makes us better just in that.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Time to package Ross and one of our 2016 1 round players, for starting caliber PF.

Comment

• In terms of JV development, it is not good as Casey will have more reasons not to play him.

Bad news guys, Paul Millsap is taken now if this is true. Woj retweeted it
                              Shams Charania ‏@ShamsCharania 5m5 minutes ago
                              "Free agent Paul Millsap has reached agreement with Atlanta on a likely two-year deal, third year option, league source tells RealGM."

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                Good for Fields....he is going to make out as a bandit again...he should ask for $10 mill/per and will probably get it if the Knicks are desperate without signings.

Not nice wallowing in the misery of others, but....

Comment

Working...
                                X