Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Bullshit.

Change your schemes to fit the personnel.
    or fix our poor perimeter defense.

"Change your schemes to fit the personnel." - Casey makes no adjustments. He's pounding the rock. That's why I wanted him to be fired.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      why ujiri why?
      Isn't that the sarcastic font? Not to Nitpick lol

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        You're not disappointed that a coach who can't coach is going to stay in charge of this team? Ok then...
        Can't coach? oh ok.

Y'alll blame Casey all year(pretty sad really). And i look at the Raptors roster and i'm like, this team is just not good enough to compete, doesn't matter who;'s the coach.

Raps have 2 borderline all stars. A bust in Ross. A PF who can't stay healthy in Amir. And an overhyped big man who can't play D to save his life. They're the core of the team right?

Raptors need better talents period.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Can't coach? oh ok.

Y'alll blame Casey all year(pretty sad really). And i look at the Raptors roster and i'm like, this team is just not good enough to compete, doesn't matter who;'s the coach.

Raps have 2 borderline all stars. A bust in Ross. A PF who can't stay healthy in Amir. And an overhyped big man who can't play D to save his life. They're the core of the team right?

Poor coaching and lack of talent are not mutually exclusive. It's not one or the other for our beloved Raptors... it's BOTH!

Comment

• With this move, MU has tied his fate to D.C.'s fate.

Any failure next season is primarily MU's failure. What a Shame !!!

Comment

• I have a bad feeling the off season is going to be a quite one or one that we will ship DD out for some late first round frat picks and some very questionable talents.

I wonder how is Big Val and his agents are feeling about this news now ?

#WeBelieveinMassai

Comment

• Just a reminder:

December 9, 2013: “The one thing I can say is we won’t be trapped in the middle,” Ujiri said. “I can honestly say that. We will not be stuck in no man’s land, that’s for sure.”

519 days ago.

Comment

Can't coach? oh ok.

Well they had largely the same team as the previous year, and while they won more, they played worse basketball on both ends. If you can't tell that by watching the team regardless of personnel, I don't know what to tell you.

We had better personnel, but a worse system (offensively), the wrong system (defensively), bad execution, variable accountability, piss poor attention to detail including directly from the coach (you know, like not calling a timeout for the last play of the game). So if you ask me, the only reason we won 49 games is because we're a fairly talented team. We won those games despite terrible coaching.

Talent gap excuse is just nonsense. There are only two teams with contender talent in the East, Cleveland and Chicago. So we're only allowed to judge a coach if we obviously have arguably the most talented team in our conference? That's bullshit, and lacks any kind of sense.

Comment

• Doesn't matter if Phil Jackson is the coach next year, nothing's gonna change.

Raps need better talents period. A superstar player. "IT"
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                      "the assistant gave fun interviews so he should be the coach" = basketball fan logic
                      Oh, don't get me wrong, I've been entirely against any notion that Sterner should be a head coach. But there were nights during this season when a moribund first half was made watchable only by the possibility of a Sterner halftime interview. Another season of Casey basketball without the modest respite provided by Sterner's interviews means their games drop from semi-watchable to unwatchable.

Comment

Doesn't matter if Phil Jackson is the coach next year, nothing's gonna change.
                        Ok, you should change your name to Mr. Know It All

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                          Isn't that the sarcastic font? Not to Nitpick lol
                          Just figured I'd get my message across better this way.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Can't coach? oh ok.

We're so far beyond these talking points that I'm amazed you bring them up.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              There you go. First direct tweet from someone who covers the team daily. Now we can all be disappointed...
                              who leaked it to mitch and simmons, the wheels are falling off in our front office. There is no way bell and rogers keep MU if he truly intends to retain casey. There are no words that can defend his lack of intelligence, its not his fault that a gm on the way out trying to find ways to save his job swang for the fences by signing a shitty head coach who did a ok job as an assistant on a championship team anchored by the DPOY, everyone thinks hes good a teaching D becasue his head coached backed him and said he was responsible for there system ( i call bullshit ) sorry rant over

Comment

• these "casey will be back but not his assistants" news is bothersome. the majority of the issues our team had fall directly on the head coach. ugh.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X