I'm currently playing at the ACC ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Very cool. How'd you guys get to do this?
    I play in a league, where the team captains/organizers got invited to play as a "thanks" for registering and giving them lots of money. Haha Apparently it likely wouldn't have happened if the Raps were still playing, so that kind of makes the Sweep a little easier to deal with.

Comment

Sweet. Thanks for sharing!

I hope you peed in the locker room to mark your territory and assert your dominance.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

[ATTACH]124[/ATTACH]

Happy for you man, that looked like a lot of fun. It must have been pretty cool to be taking shots on the same hoops that LeBron and Durant throw down on.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's a couple more ...

Stupid tapatalk .. you gotta click em.

[ATTACH]125[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]126[/ATTACH]

Yep .. That's me cocking it back, and attempting to bang on them ... It failed.
          Really Joey, the long two?
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Sweet. Thanks for sharing!

I hope you peed in the locker room to mark your territory and assert your dominance.
            Bruh that's sterner's job.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
              Dwayne Casey would be proud!
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                Dwayne Casey would be proud!
                I was sitting in his chair right before that shot ...

And PS, That "bench" is comfy as shit!!.. the comfy kind of shit.

Comment

I was sitting in his chair right before that shot ...

And PS, That "bench" is comfy as shit!!.. the comfy kind of shit.
                  Did you fade left too?
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

You look so different than I thought you would first off, but I shouldn't be shocked. I bet half of us are white guys.

2nd off, not bad moves out there. That air ball made me chuckle.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      You look so different than I thought you would first off, but I shouldn't be shocked. I bet half of us are white guys.

I'm blue. Just so you know

Comment

Haha Ya I guess never thought about that.. yep skinny white guy, thats me! Haha

And ya, that was literally my first shot in about 2 weeks .. I had a couple of nice turn-around jumpers and some sweet passes, but the air ball makes it up .. haha

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          I'm blue.
                          Da ba dee, da ba die?

Comment

I subconsciously picture people to look like their avatar. As such, Joey always looked like Bryant Reeves....

Comment

Da ba dee, da ba die?
                              Fun fact for y'all: The blue alien in all of Eiffel 65's videos went solo.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                I subconsciously picture people to look like their avatar. As such, Joey always looked like Bryant Reeves....
                                Hey Carlton
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X