Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Dynasty League (S4) - Awards Night & History Books Inked - Thank you all for an outstanding season!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now Keenan Allen is headed to IR. Fun week.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      And now Keenan Allen is headed to IR. Fun week.
      Welcome to my world!

Comment

• lost by 0.52 points.
        damnit!

Comment

• Knew I should've bid higher for DeAngelo... damn you, Apollo!!!! >:-(

Comment

• I lost my best player and one of my best receivers for the season in the same week. I earned a little luck, I think. LOL

That said, I blew my FAAB budget on DeAngelo and so I can guarantee you that you don't lose another bid to me this year.

Comment

• Can we un-do the drop I just made of Dion Lewis? I thought I was in my other league... wanted to drop Rashad Jennings. It was literally like 1 minute ago...

Comment

• Fixed. Just double check it to make sure I captured the transactions correctly.

I placed Lewis on your IR so you have an empty slot now.

Comment

Fixed. Just double check it to make sure I captured the transactions correctly.

I placed Lewis on your IR so you have an empty slot now.
                  Phew! Thanks man... crazy day at work and my mind was wandering.

Comment

• No worries. It has happened to me before in other leagues.

Comment

• Drizz, the bane of my fantasy football existence this year. You're killing me but I can't wait to face you in the playoffs.

Comment

Drizz, the bane of my fantasy football existence this year. You're killing me but I can't wait to face you in the playoffs.
                        lol man I fear when i see you in match ups. got lucky this time, i was biting my nails sunday when i checked the scores
                        i hope i dont face you until the final (if i make it there!)

Comment

• Great... both Manning sisters aren't playing this week so I had to pick up a QB. Went with Stafford FTW vs The Apollo's!

Comment

• I am letting Dez run wild on you this week. Romo is back, good timing.

drizz wrote: View Post
                            lol man I fear when i see you in match ups. got lucky this time, i was biting my nails sunday when i checked the scores
                            i hope i dont face you until the final (if i make it there!)
                            My team is really rolling this season despite a bunch of injuries but anyone can nose dive on any given Sunday. It's happened twice this season, against you no less. Your team has been my kryptonite.

Comment

• Stafford really pulled through for me today. Hope the rest of my team can pull this one out.

Mack North insiders say they're likely to keep Matthew Stafford on the squad for the remainder of the season, given the poor play and uncertainty of the career of future HOFer Peyton Manning going forward.

Comment

• Nice game by Stafford. Was hoping for that kind of game when I rented him earlier in the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X