Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Dynasty League (S4) - Awards Night & History Books Inked - Thank you all for an outstanding season!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, by all means self medicate. It will lessen the sting that comes from losing to the Champ.

Comment

• Close week so far. Hopefully Coleman returns and Mike Evans gets involved.

Comment

• In regards to Dion Lewis and Matt Jones:

Comment

• Apollo, we should just play each other 17 weeks straight for the title. First to 9 wins takes it.

2 freaking points. Smh
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• You're very lucky that Lacy went down with an injury early and that I was dumb enough to think Mike Evans was ready.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              You're very lucky that Lacy went down with an injury early and that I was dumb enough to think Mike Evans was ready.
              We both had points left on the bench.

Always disappointing to lose when you have the 2nd highest weekly score.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Yeah, close game. Hopefully I can keep on banging out wins while I wait for my team to get up to full strength. Carson Palmer and Larry Fitz have been gold for me early on. The NFL is in a QB renenessance for me to pick up a producer this good for free on the WW. 10-15 years ago he would be going in one of the top 5-10 rounds.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Drizz, bravo.

Look at me landing the highest scorer by a longshot in both leagues this week. I need Kelce to come through big tonight. I had a tossup between Dion Lewis and Matt Jones this week and I went with Matt Jones. Why couldn't the Giants have waited one more week to figure out their run defense? Don't they even care about my fantasy football team?

Comment

Look at me landing the highest scorer by a longshot in both leagues this week. I need Kelce to come through big tonight. I had a tossup between Dion Lewis and Matt Jones this week and I went with Matt Jones. Why couldn't the Giants have waited one more week to figure out their run defense? Don't they even care about my fantasy football team?
                    Flag on the play for premature celebration.

Comment

• I was referring to my opponent actually.

Comment

I was referring to my opponent actually.
                        Ah sorry makes more sense now. Too tired to read straight this weekend.

Crazy that in dynasty half the league scored over 200 and that half played each other. Leaving 2 winners scoring under the 200 mark.

Comment

• Roller Coaster Minefield

Yeah, some teams in both leagues have been really lucky with the schedule. I'm not gonna complain though because I'm somehow 3-0 in the keeper depite missing Jordy and Dez and I'm 2-1 in Dynasty. Dynasty has been a mix of roller coaster and minefield for me this season. I've been fortunate in my bench rebuilding project but picking the right guys to sub in for all these injuries has been tough. I got them all right so far except for Matt Jones but that one mistake lost me the game even though I scored 220.

Its one of those crazy seasons where you could have a stud team and still miss the playoffs. Look at jbml right now. Didn't see that coming, I thought he was one of my top competitors for the crown and now he's on life support despite having a really nice team.

Dynasty is getting better and better. We have a good crew, it's tougher to win when compared to the first season.

Comment

lol, those were some close matches!

Comment

• drizz wrote: View Post
                              lol, those were some close matches!
                              I'd say. I'm just happy to walk away 1-1 in the two league showdown. We both brought our A games this week. It's too bad we had to face each other because we both would be 2-0 on the week.

Comment

• I've got the best defense in the league. My team has only given up 469 points so far

Comment

Working...
                                X