Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Dynasty League (S4) - Awards Night & History Books Inked - Thank you all for an outstanding season!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i will trade you a wr for an rb

edit: sry for double

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      I will likely be looking to trade a WR for a RB, in case any offers want to be made before I get around to doing that.
      i will trade you a wr for an rb

Comment

• my 5th pick should go to ceez
        Last edited by jbml; Fri Jul 31, 2015, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Well wait a second. How many do you have flagged to keep? I thought it was 25. You can't dip below 25 so you can't keep the pick over Cruz.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• i,m keeping cruz

Comment

• Misread it on my phone. Got you now I'll make the update. We're all set for the draft now.

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
                Roster

Brees
                Luck

Moreno
                Morris'
                Peterson
                Anderson
                Hill

Hilton
                Wright'
                Edleman
                V Jackson
                Tate
                Moncreif'
                Baldwin
                Hunter
                Bryant
                D Allen
                Gordon
                Jones

Def
                D'Q Jackson'
                Collins
                Smith
                Jenkins
                Cox
                Amukamera
                Made a change noted above

Cruz out
                Amukamera In

Comment

• Bad news out of Houston. Arian Foster is hurt, requires surgery and won't return until after week 9.

Whoever has him has the option now of not keeping him or replacing him with someone else if they wish.

Comment

• Breaking:

Blockbuster trade finalized at league office. Here's the rundown:

To ceez
                    Aaron Rodgers
                    5th round draft choice

To jbml
                    Julio Jones
                    1st round draft choice

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....5/draftresults
                    http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....?drafttab=team

Comment

• it's not a NFL season without Arian Foster and Darren McFadden missing serious time with soft tissue damage
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Foster is getting surgery more than likely so it's beyond that in this case. All that said, no one is in the same league as McFadden.

Foster carries it 300± times/season. McFadden doesn't even make it to the regular season typically. LOL

Comment

• Reminder time. The draft is this weekend on Sunday. It's 50/50 that I'm in attendance as I'll be on the road in an area where I don't know if I'll have good enough service to run a draft off my phone.

I have my guys pre-ranked so fingers crossed that works this time around. The first round is loaded and so I'm glad I kept that pick now even if I might miss out on all the fun at the back of the bus. After that, rounds 2-5 are like the wild west in that anything can happen.

If someone near the top(Mango, drizz and maybe Mack) is interested in trading down I'd offer you Sammy Watkins + my 1st rounder. I'd need to know about interest today though.

Comment

• I tried pre-ranking my guys as I'm not sure I'll be there on Sunday... do I have to rank ALL players or is there a way to do just the guys that are available? I tried from my phone so I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not...

Comment

I tried pre-ranking my guys as I'm not sure I'll be there on Sunday... do I have to rank ALL players or is there a way to do just the guys that are available? I tried from my phone so I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not...
                              Would highly recommend using a computer to do it, and not your phone.

You can put keepers on your do not draft list to shorten your actually rankings.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I tried pre-ranking my guys as I'm not sure I'll be there on Sunday... do I have to rank ALL players or is there a way to do just the guys that are available? I tried from my phone so I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not...
                                There is no way to filter. If you want to see who's available you can go to the regular players screen you would enter for signing players.

I'm 50/50 right now about whether I use my phone for the draft. I have my presets locked and loaded just in case I can't make it.

Comment

Working...
                                X