Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Dynasty League (S4) - Awards Night & History Books Inked - Thank you all for an outstanding season!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, e_wheazhy_, did you know Welker is still a UFA and has received virtually no interest? Just figured I'd let you know in case you thought he was still a Bronco.

Comment

Yeah I knew about the UFA part, not about the no interest part... He really did stink it up last year, I was holding out hope he'd get signed by a desperate team...

Will probably make that change before the deadline, thanks for the heads up though
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

sup
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Ceez, send me your email address through PM. Your invite will be coming soon, RF4L is a no show.

Comment

Everyone welcome Ceez to the league!

Comment

Welcome, ceez! Pretty sure u have a good team to start with... RF4L always had good talent on his squads.

Comment

Oh, and he's gonna be pissed that he missed the deadline!

Comment

I've been reminding him via email and PM periodically for a few months. I agree, if he still cares no doubt he'll come in here eventually and give me a piece of his mind. We can't wait forever for him to join though.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Team isn't bad, has some good pieces. I'm open for business.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I'm interested in Vereen and your QBs. Take a look at my roster I'm keeping that I posted earlier in the thread and let me know if anything interests you. I am open to swapping picks too but those picks are gold in this league because it's a FA draft and so it includes everybody unclaimed, not just all those stud rookies; nice pool this year, tough to miss on someone of impact in the first two rounds.

No pressure either. You don't like my super team no worries.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        Team isn't bad, has some good pieces. I'm open for business.
                        I'm looking for QB depth. I am pretty deep at WR (and this is a PPR league). Posted my roster earlier if you see anything you like.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Good point Axel. Note that the other league is standard but this one you get points per reception in addition to everything in a standard.

You'll find that certain players with low value in the other league (good example is Julian Edleman) can be of good value here because while they're not electrifying like Julio Jones, they catch lots of balls.

Comment

Unrelated to the league but Apollo you're a bigger man than I for not banning quirk. He was being a real mcAsshole in that other thread (was gonna say jerk but I didn't want the rhyme to take away from what I was saying)
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Thanks buddy, means a lot. That experience was not fun but banning him would have given him what he wanted and also fulfilled his "hollier than thou" complex. I did him a favour by shutting down the thread and not banning him but I assure you didnt view it that way.

Comment

Fair enough... That outburst came from out of nowhere it seemed, looked like he didn't read a single word you said. Good on you for keeping cool

Comment

Working...
                                X