Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Keeper League (S6) - Drizz is the Champ!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the first year I can recall getting off to a hot start and still being concerned about making the playoffs. Wow, the race is going to be tight this year.

Drizz is gonna be tough to beat this year. He's on pace to break the single season point record.

Comment

120 points and I still lose. Wow, one of those seasons.

Comment

It's time. Time to run the table. Doc is first up. The Champ is back!

Comment

Nice performance Doc. Wow, talk about a really tough schedule in terms of PPG against.

So closes my season in terms of a championship. Now time to win get ready for the consolation rounds and next year in general.

Next year has to be a rebound year. No one can have this much bad luck in back to back season.

Comment

Miracle in the making?

Not sure I like my chance this year of making the playoffs. I need Axel and jimmie to lose and then I need to win a tiebreaker to get in next week.

AJ busted this season, Dez busted this season, Jordy went down in pre-season and Rodgers had a down season due to all the injuries on the Packers. Four out of four keepers let me down. It's actually really amazing I even have a shot at a playoff spot entering the final week of the fantasy season. LOL

I'm sitting at 53 transactions on the year. That must be a record.

Comment

Week 14 Forecast

This week Drizz beats Axel, I beat Ceez by 15 points and then emerge with the 4th seed in shocking fashion. Book it.

The bonus would be if Doc beats jimmie and I leapfrog three teams into the 3rd seed and avoid Drizz in round 1.

Comment

Unless Miami blows up or Brady has an uncharacteristically poor game, then I may just stumble into the playoffs. Fingers crossed.

Comment

my team taking a huge nosedive.
                  i may not only lose this week, but also lose the point/week record.

Comment

And I miss the playoffs by 3.5 points on a couple 1,500 point scores. Well, that sums up the season overall and it amazed me I still had a shot in the final week considered all the tough breaks I had this season.

Good luck to those who did make it in: Drizz, jbml, Axel and jimmie. All four of your teams are playing really well so it's hard to guess who makes it to the finals. You all have teams good enough to win it all.

Comment

Almost 90 points from Newton and 2 WRs (Cooper & Watkins). Would be a big upset over jbml and book a title shot.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Congrats to you and Drizz as you both appear poised for the finals.

Comment

i will be cheering on tim hightower (wtf) tonight to come through with at least 3 points!

Comment

... Maybe I jumped the gun on the thread title update?... Naw, you got this. Hightower is in a high powered offense with no real completion for carries.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                              ... Maybe I jumped the gun on the thread title update?... Naw, you got this. Hightower is in a high powered offense with no real completion for carries.
                              Could get injured on the opening snap like AJ Green did in the dynasty championship last year.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                                lol this is on you if he gets injured right away

Comment

Working...
                                X