Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Keeper League (S6) - Drizz is the Champ!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job guys. I think I drafted like 20 RB's. I'm sure I hit on a couple.

Comment

Did the draft from my phone at a nursing home
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

On the app? How was it?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          On the app? How was it?
          was pretty good, actually. it's obviously a lot better/easier from a PC but it certainly beats autodrafting.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

shit. How did I miss the email for this Anyways, GL to whoever got my teams. Take care of them.

Edit: Looks like messages went to spam. :/

Only one person has failed to signup and I've sent many reminders. They have until Friday to do the 20 second registration process.
            20 seconds if you see it. Anyways good luck to ceez. My team is probably the best in the league. Lucky as hell to get it.

BTW Apollo can you add me to the wait list for next season. Thanks.
            Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Mon Aug 17, 2015, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Sure, you're at the top of the list.

I sent PM's here and emails from the league site. I sent in total probably four reminders starting in early June. We had to move on.

Comment

This is the first RR Fantasy League I'm not a part of... kind of disappointed in myself for not sticking with it. But I know once the season starts I'll only have time for Dynasty plus my money league with friends.

I'll be keeping tabs and rooting for the Scotian... Do us proud, Axel!

Comment

sorry i missed both drafts guys, i was incapacitated

Comment

Welcome to Week 1 Of The Regular Season!

A reminder to all that we're now officially in week one of the 2015 NFL season and the first game is this Thursday @ 8:30 EST as the Steelers travel to Foxborough to play the Patriots. Tom Brady recently had his ban lifted and will be in the starting lineup.

Please remember to check your rosters prior to Thursday night.

In closing here is a compilation of some of the best plays from last season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o71yxoCzULg

Comment

Tough opening week match up against the champs. Looks like Evans getting shutdown in the other league may help me in this one as my new WR3, Vincent Jackson, will be targeted heavily. He might have a bounce back year this season with a strong arm manning QB.

Comment

I'm in the market for a WR. Tom Brady and Jason Witten are both on the block.

Comment

I'm never doing autodraft again.

Comment

Tom Brady can turn your team around. He's on the block, I'm looking for a WR. That goes out to everyone.

No point in benching a top five QB all season if someone wants to step up and make a team changing play. Brady to Gronk is unstoppable. I wish I had Gronk...

Comment

Tom Brady can turn your team around. He's on the block, I'm looking for a WR. That goes out to everyone.

No point in benching a top five QB all season if someone wants to step up and make a team changing play. Brady to Gronk is unstoppable. I wish I had Gronk...
                              As per my PM, I'm gonna hold off and not panic yet. Denver's offense will not repeat like they did yesterday. I'm confident in that so I'll wait it out a little bit longer.

Comment

I posted 120, scored the victory but still landed in fourth to start the season. Big scoring guys, wow. I have my work cutout for me this year minus Dez and Jordy.

Comment

Working...
                                X