• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence Ross' rant

Ross put up this pic on IG

Than put this as his caption
    @Chr1st1anL

This just proves how mentally weak Ross is. He let's fan talk bother him to the point where he rants about it on Instagram. That's just bad.
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

He's clearly very passionate about this, considering all the time he spent checking for errors before posting.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
        This just proves how mentally weak Ross is. He let's fan talk bother him to the point where he rants about it on Instagram. That's just bad.
        He couldn't even be bothered enough to proof read either. Screw you Ross.

Comment

please let us get some actually-smart basketball players on this team.

Comment

Batum for Ross+ looking more and more likely
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

LOOOOOL!!! He should shut his hole and focus on improving his game. It seems that he wasted last summer being a voice over for 2K15. He has regressed on both ends on the floor esp on defense where he's supposed to be good. He's afraid to drive, afraid of contact, and seemed to lose his touch outside as well. In short, he played like shit this season!

And no, they were worse this year and that was proven by the 1-win difference. Had Gay been traded in the offseason last year instead of in December, would the Raps had that slow start? And during the playoffs where the Raps were the underdog fought their hearts out, ending in a last possession heartbreak (not to mention the questionable officiating), while this year, where the Raps were the favourites, got humiliated and went down w/o a fight.

I don't like this aura in the locker room. Reminds me of the current Leafs who blame fans for their mediocrity. Masai better do something to get rid of the locker room tumour before it metastasizes.

And fuck no, the best Raptors team is still the 2001 VC team that battled tooth and nail with AI's 76ers in round 2!
              Last edited by 2KJ; Mon May 11, 2015, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Even though Ross does make some good points. He went about it the wrong way.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

These guys really must of formed a brotherhood
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I have no problem with him saying this. I just hope he will back his talk with effort, action, and most importantly, results.
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Yeah... This wasn't the best raptors team of all time. Sure "technically" it was but tenchically doesn't mean shit when talking about a one win difference from last year when the team started 4-19.
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Ok buddy. How about you actually work on your game this summer?
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Just play man.
                          OG is our king

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                            Yeah... This wasn't the best raptors team of all time. Sure "technically" it was but tenchically doesn't mean shit when talking about a one win difference from last year when the team started 4-19.
                            6-12 but yeah I agree otherwise

Comment

#provem

lol syke
                              Last edited by DogeLover1234; Tue May 12, 2015, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X