No announcement yet.

Terrence Ross' rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously though i don't mind this. Hopefully all the criticism gets him working. He has seen all the hate and either he will use the summer to train and workout or he will spend it being sorry for himself. I give him this summer before I try to trade him to see which he does.

Comment

Comment

And TRoss, I bet there isn't a single fan who expected us to won the championship... We were hoping to win one round. And then, when the roof caved in, we hoped to win one measly game. And we couldn't even do that.

I wonder whether he's getting hate on twitter or if he's reading online forums. Some of the shit online is toxic for me, can't imagine how frustrating it'd be for a player to wade through the muck. But you gotta block that stuff out.

Comment

It would have to be a pretty slow news day for me to give a damn about what a player posts on social media.

Ross has some fair points, but the player perspective is significantly different than that of the fan. Ross has 3+ years invested, some of us have 20 years.

Fact that this team accomplished a lot, despite some serious flaws, demonstrates how much better it could be with some moves. Players don't always see that and that's cool, but fans get to have that perspective.

Ross - if you are out there reading this, get away from social media. The internet will eat you alive.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Raptors are the only franchise never to have won 50+ in their history, to my knowledge. Saying "best season ever" is a pretty low bar

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              Yeah... This wasn't the best raptors team of all time. Sure "technically" it was but tenchically doesn't mean shit when talking about a one win difference from last year when the team started 4-19.
              Including playoffs, this 2014-15 team won 49 games.

The 2000-01 Raptors won 53 games (best of all time).

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Including playoffs, this 2014-15 team won 49 games.

The 2000-01 Raptors won 53 games (best of all time).
                Last year with the playoffs we won 51 games, so we just had our 3rd best season.

At least he didn't brag about the division titles.

Comment

lol why these players talk about the rings? really? And no, we ain't mad how the season ended..

Personally, I'm disappointed that our coaching staff and players couldn't get together and make adjustments. Silly brain farts were the reason why the 'L' letter loved us.

Comment

I'd rather we won 46 games and make it to the second round. The players , including TR, should accept their criticism with humility and thank the fans for all their support. It's not the number of wins in the regular season that matter so much it's winning games in the playoffs that really counts. Projecting one's own failures into someone else is the mindset that will lead to continued failure. Focusing on what one needs to so better at is more likely to lead to future success.

Comment

I dunno man, I've seen some people around here get pretty bent out of shape just when someone disagrees with them. Can't imagine how these guys deal with the onslaught of negativity we fans and media dump on them day after day. Like someone said earlier though, I have no problem with him speaking his mind, but hopefully it translates into improved play next season.

If he could play up to his skill level it would have solved a lot of the issues the team had this season and in the playoffs

Comment

Terrance Ross is not cut out for the nba. He can't take any contact what's so ever and he's playing SF.

Do the right thing Masai.
                        2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                          I dunno man, I've seen some people around here get pretty bent out of shape just when someone disagrees with them. Can't imagine how these guys deal with the onslaught of negativity we fans and media dump on them day after day. Like someone said earlier though, I have no problem with him speaking his mind, but hopefully it translates into improved play next season.

If he could play up to his skill level it would have solved a lot of the issues the team had this season and in the playoffs
                          Ross should be just as good as Middleton, but his failure to get better has really hurt the team since we were depending on him to be starter quality by now. BC really messed that pick up.

Comment

Agreed. All the skills needed to be a star, but his mental game is just so lacking. Bargnani all over again.

Comment

Soft ....

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                This and the non-flinching clip against Matt Barnes better make his HOF reel.

Comment

Working...
                                X