Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Make Terrible Mistake By Firing Tom Sterner ... no one cares about Bayno.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mjt20mik wrote: View Post
    Tom Sterner is let go as well

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS 34s35 seconds ago
    In addition to Bill Bayno, Tom Sterner has been let go from Dwane Casey's Raptors staff, league source tells @CBSSports.

Here's looking at you, Tom -

Goodnight Sweet Prince. God Speed.

Comment

In addition to Bill Bayno, Tom Sterner has been let go from Dwane Casey's Raptors staff, league source tells @CBSSports.
      We need to add the "Thumbs Down" option JUST for this post.

Edited the Title to reflect our collective anguish.
      Last edited by Joey; Mon May 18, 2015, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Fuck. Well There goes all my anticipation for halftime interviews this upcoming year :/

Surprising too since he's been here Casey's entire tenure AND was with him in Dallas. Looks like the internal problems were real
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

maybe twitter spelled "promotion" wrong?
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

No surprise. Both of the guys that are Casey's guys are let go. MU is bringing his guys in. If things hit the fan early, Casey will be let go and then an assistant (MU's initial head coach) will be promoted.

Comment

the scene from my apartment!

For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Yeah it starts to make sense now
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Still don't get how a whole new assistant coaching staff is gonna help the head coach, especially if they're not "his guys". Why not just can everyone and start fresh? It's not making much sense... Masai better have some tricks up his sleeve or he's gonna feel the wrath by this time next year if the team doesn't improve. I'm still hopeful that doesn't happen...

Comment

I'm still watching the no compilation....kinda funny
                    Last edited by thead; Mon May 18, 2015, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Still don't get how a whole new assistant coaching staff is gonna help the head coach, especially if they're not "his guys". Why not just can everyone and start fresh? It's not making much sense... Masai better have some tricks up his sleeve or he's gonna feel the wrath by this time next year if the team doesn't improve. I'm still hopeful that doesn't happen...
                      Sure looks a lot like people trying to look like they're doing something without really doing anything. Replacing the assistants? Not going to deal with the root of any of this team's biggest issues. Hopefully MU is buying time because the master plan's on a schedule and it can't all happen this summer. Otherwise...
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Business move. He is still using DC as a scapegoat. If things don't go well this season, the blame will still be on Casey and he can alleviate some of the blame on the coach.

Comment

the thing is...unless you are hiring your next head coach from the assistant pool any new head coach is going to want his own staff. I am assuming if Nick Nurse lasts he will be our new head coach by december

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                            I'm still watching the no compilation....kinda funny
                            I watched way too much of that for my own good ... but man is it good. Haha

Comment

How many different assistants has Casey had?

How long till they realize the Head Coach is the problem?
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                                the thing is...unless you are hiring your next head coach from the assistant pool any new head coach is going to want his own staff. I am assuming if Nick Nurse lasts he will be our new head coach by december
                                That wouldn't be too shabby. Thought him as the most suitable successor to DC.

Comment

Working...
                                X