Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Make Terrible Mistake By Firing Tom Sterner ... no one cares about Bayno.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regardless of the roster, good habits, hard work and team work are the measurable we were discussing. Can you honestly say that all 4 years of Casey have seen those? System, style, roster, etc is all back ground noise to this discussion compared to the very fundamental building blocks of a winning culture.
    Up until February, yes?
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• My eyes wont stop sweating for some reason.

I'm gonna miss you Sterny

Comment

• For those who have LinkedIn, Tom's account can be found here: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/thomas-sterner/76/118/79b. I'm sure he would appreciate you trying to stay in touch.

PS I'm also sure that is not true.. you probably shouldn't message him. LOL

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          For those who have LinkedIn, Tom's account can be found here: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/thomas-sterner/76/118/79b. I'm sure he would appreciate you trying to stay in touch.

PS I'm also sure that is not true.. you probably shouldn't message him. LOL
          I've been looking for his twitter for a while now, this is really appreciated!

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post

My eyes wont stop sweating for some reason.

Oh man, that staredown compilation at the end HAHAHA

4 and a half minutes of pure intensity. We'll miss you Tommy.
            OG is our king

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              Sorry I get carried away sometimes. Overall I don't think they dropped off as much as it would seem - though they did crater at the absolute worst time. Though I do think that playoff Washington team is much better than last year's Nets were.
              Whether Washington is better than Nets or not is irrelevant. At least vs Nets our team played solid for most part & lost mostly due to our SG & SF inability to stay w Pierce & JJ.
              Losing to Wizz as we did was embarrassing. Lets no kid ourselves: Wiz are not an elite team like GS.
              Considering our finish (25-25) its not a surprise.
              Perhaps we fool ourselves with 49 wins. That's great but, had we gone 25-26 over first 50 games, then finish 24-7 -everybody would be happier and Wiz debacle likely does not happen.
              Which Rap team do we have? One that started 24-7 or one that finished...well you now.
              Clearly major changes need to be made.
              Where is the problem? As several of you alluded to, nobody knows. For now 2 assistants are gone. I think it's naive to believe that 2 new assistants will fix our problem. I firmly believe MU has some major player changes in mind.
              Last edited by Mapko; Wed May 20, 2015, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post

My eyes wont stop sweating for some reason.

I really hope Sterner immediately transitions to broadcasting. He's perfect for it.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                  I really hope Sterner immediately transitions to broadcasting. He's perfect for it.
                  He should replace Leo and Rod in pregame. Just allow a Sterner monologue at every break with a close up camera angle.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    He should replace Leo and Rod in pregame. Just allow a Sterner monologue at every break with a close up camera angle.
                    There might be privacy issues with that, as he would then have direct access to our Soul.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      There might be privacy issues with that, as he would then have direct access to our Soul.
                      I'm ok with that.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I wonder if I could get tom to do a voice over as my alarm clock at 6 am, yelling at me to attack the day and impose my will on my employers..
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I still think I enjoy his voice more than anything. I want him on 590.... for all Raps games. That'd be ideal.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            I wonder if I could get tom to do a voice over as my alarm clock at 6 am, yelling at me to attack the day and impose my will on my employers..
                            Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            I still think I enjoy his voice more than anything. I want him on 590.... for all Raps games. That'd be ideal.
                            TV Tom needs a new Agent me thinks!

Comment

• Sterner was intense..if only some raptors players had that equality maybe they've would of brought it against the Wizards.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                                Sterner was intense..if only some raptors players had that equality maybe they would have brought it against the Wizards.
                                Hansbrough brought it every game, but even though he started two games, he only played an average of 12 minutes. He was the most effective player on the squad the first three games, until the bottom fell out in game #4. He will be sorely missed if he decides to move back to the States. And given his shoddy treatment by Coach Casey, he should. The Clippers could use a better backup for Blake Griffin than Glen Davis, someone who is not going to let the other team back in the game by easing up at a crucial moment.
                                Last edited by caccia; Fri May 22, 2015, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X