Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Make Terrible Mistake By Firing Tom Sterner ... no one cares about Bayno.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Make Terrible Mistake By Firing Tom Sterner ... no one cares about Bayno.

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Is the Bayno the one who's been working with Val?

Comment

GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
      Is the Bayno the one who's been working with Val?
      Yeah.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I knew Bill Bayno was the problem ... There's only room enough for one perfectly alliterated name on this coaching staff, and that's Nick Nurse.

Comment

The real news: Tom Sterner lives on.

Comment

My Tommy lives on....

For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

ryanc123 wrote: View Post
              The real news: Tom Sterner lives on.
              He will never leave. He'll impose his will on Masai if he ever tries to fire him.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                He will never leave. He'll impose his will on Masai if he ever tries to fire him.
                Damn straight
                OG is our king

Comment

you guys want to keep the guy who teaches defense? Even though we sucked at it. LOL
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

you guys want to keep the guy who teaches defense? Even though we sucked at it. LOL
                    To be fair, this video is from 2013 when we were actually quite good at defense.. I believe.

But man .. that FIRE and ENERGY. Gotta love it. Yeehaw! Woo!

Bill Bayno certainly didn't have that certain je ne sais quoi that Sterner does, clearly. Haha

#SignSternerToInfiniteContract
                    Last edited by Joey; Mon May 18, 2015, 10:28 PM.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Damn this guy is an assistant too. He's good and really intense

If any of my highs cool coaches or rep coaches were ever this like that. Our teams would be amazing. Because at that level, it Has less to do with talent, more to do with iq by the players. And strener was spit in fire about it out there. Just Shows u how good ever doin the nba really is. From the 15men on the bench to the assistant coaches. Wow
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Tom Sterner is let go as well

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS 34s35 seconds ago
                        In addition to Bill Bayno, Tom Sterner has been let go from Dwane Casey's Raptors staff, league source tells @CBSSports.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                          To be fair, this video is from 2013 when we were actually quite good at defense.. I believe.

But man .. that FIRE and ENERGY. Gotta love it. Yeehaw! Woo!

Bill Bayno certainly didn't have that certain je ne sais quoi that Sterner does, clearly. Haha

#SignSternerToInfiniteContract

Good story on Bayno. I wish him nothing but the best in the future.

Comment

Spoke too soon about Tom

Comment

There will be no end to my tears tonight....goodbye Tom Sterner
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                              X