Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

t

Comment

I'm impressed by the Rockets. They've had a tough season but they have a really interesting team. Josh Smith defensively is kind of like what Boris Diaw did offensively for the Spurs last year. It changes everything else to have talent like that at the 4 instead of just wanting your PF to be a stretch guy who stands at the 3 point line (paging the Cleveland Cavaliers...). I like the 4/5 P'n'R they run with Smith and Howard, they get Howard really nice deep post shots against GSW's small 4's.

For a banged up Houston, those were two tight road games vs. the best home gym in the NBA. If this was Orlando Dwight Howard and if Houston was a bit more healthy, they'd be drilling GSW hard. Small ball is not the be all and end all.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
        I'm impressed by the Rockets. They've had a tough season but they have a really interesting team. Josh Smith defensively is kind of like what Boris Diaw did offensively for the Spurs last year. It changes everything else to have talent like that at the 4 instead of just wanting your PF to be a stretch guy who stands at the 3 point line (paging the Cleveland Cavaliers...). I like the 4/5 P'n'R they run with Smith and Howard, they get Howard really nice deep post shots against GSW's small 4's.

For a banged up Houston, those were two tight road games vs. the best home gym in the NBA. If this was Orlando Dwight Howard and if Houston was a bit more healthy, they'd be drilling GSW hard. Small ball is not the be all and end all.
        I've been extremely impressed by Houston, and they're doing so well because of Morey's game plan. Almost all their points are coming from three, in the paint, and at the line. Smartest way to play.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

This is a great series amazing talent in golden state and just no quit in Huston look what they are doing with two older point guards just showing the overall talent of harden to contribute on all area's of a floor game. McHale and Kerr great at motivating there player's.

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            I've been extremely impressed by Houston, and they're doing so well because of Morey's game plan. Almost all their points are coming from three, in the paint, and at the line. Smartest way to play.
            If they get a better PG *nudge nudge wink wink*

Comment

Geeeeezus Rockets can't miss

45 points in the 1st quarter!
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Shit Curry. Hope he's okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                OG is our king

Comment

I went for a walk after the big lead and came back and the w's came back within 7 but could not catch up

Comment

Working...
                  X