Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me, my ride and my bike.

Comment

Pro tip: Invest in a titanium wheelie bar.

Comment

Crashed my bike tonight. SMIDSY on a T-junction. Punk in the car was crazy drunk. Thank god I put my all gear for 2-mile ride!! No serious injury, just mild concussion, some road rash, bruising and a large cut on left leg ( hurts like hell doe!! )
        Last edited by rocwell; Thu Feb 4, 2016, 10:34 PM.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          Crashed my bike tonight. SMIDSY on a T-junction. Punk in the car was crazy drunk. Thank god I put my all gear for 2-mile ride!! No serious injury, just mild concussion, some road rash, bruising and a large cut on left leg ( hurts like hell doe!! )
          Shit man, glad to hear you're ok!! Well, relatively speaking anyway.

That Loser getting put behind bars?

Bike is totaled I imagine?

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
            Shit man, glad to hear you're ok!! Well, relatively speaking anyway.

That Loser getting put behind bars?

Bike is totaled I imagine?
            Thanks. I don't think so. Likely suspended sentence though, but I don't really care tbh. Just take his license away and I'm good. And yeah bike is done definitely. It caught fire and burned. Police took my footage and bike for "investigation", they better give back my camera soon cuz I don't remember shit what happened 5-10 seconds before and after the crash

Comment

Thanks. I don't think so. Likely suspended sentence though, but I don't really care tbh. Just take his license away and I'm good. And yeah bike is done definitely. It caught fire and burned. Police took my footage and bike for "investigation", they better give back my camera soon cuz I don't remember shit what happened 5-10 seconds before and after the crash
              Glad you escaped a serious crackup. Get well soon...and send some pics of the aftermath

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                Glad you escaped a serious crackup. Get well soon...and send some pics of the aftermath
                I will upload a video to the YouTube when I get my stuff back/or after legal action. Bike was written off this morning so some local garage/junk yard got it now. Insurer offered me just £2500 minus £500 excess for my 2014 Thruxton 900 . Unfair.

Comment

I will upload a video to the YouTube when I get my stuff back/or after legal action. Bike was written off this morning so some local garage/junk yard got it now. Insurer offered me just £2500 minus £500 excess for my 2014 Thruxton 900 . Unfair.
                  But isn't that like a $9k machine?

So what else is new...insurance company ripping ...guess it's the same anywhere. I dont understand what the 500 pound "excess" is. Can you not fight/refuse the settlement ? Dont sign anything until you have your wits about you.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u..._disputes.html

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                    But isn't that like a $9k machine?

So what else is new...insurance company ripping ...guess it's the same anywhere. I dont understand what the 500 pound "excess" is. Can you not fight/refuse the settlement ? Dont sign anything until you have your wits about you.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u..._disputes.html
                    I'm pretty sure my bike's market value should be at least £6k ($12k-$13k Canadian)... Found one for sale for £6995. An excess is my contribution towards any claim and yup I can fight it and I will. My mate told me that it's really hard to get a fair shake after an accident in UK... unless you appeal.

Comment

I've obtained footage of rocwell's little mishap.

Glad to hear you didn't do too much damage.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        I've obtained footage of rocwell's little mishap.

Glad to hear you didn't do too much damage.
                        Oh shit

Comment

Jesus Christ that was terrifying.

Glad to hear you are ok roc

Comment

Working...
                          X