Why aren't pics allowed in Sigs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why aren't pics allowed in Sigs?

Pretty self-explanatory thread here. Just wondering this, as most places will allow pics. I've seen some pretty cool sigs in the past, especially this one:
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

I like that pics aren't allowed in sigs. Though some are cool, they can get out of control sometimes.

Makes this place a lot cleaner and nicer looking.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
      I like that pics aren't allowed in sigs. Though some are cool, they can get out of control sometimes.

Agreed. Banner ones like that are ok, but they tend to get out of control and dominate the screen. Much more prefer the clean look.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post

Axel wrote: View Post
        Agreed. Banner ones like that are ok, but they tend to get out of control and dominate the screen. Much more prefer the clean look.
        What they said.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
          What they said.
          In other words, it's a preference thing. I getcha. I fins some can go overboard, but other times it's a nice thing to have.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            In other words, it's a preference thing. I getcha. I fins some can go overboard, but other times it's a nice thing to have.
            While I agree with you, its not something that I want to have to moderate. Sorry man.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
              While I agree with you, its not something that I want to have to moderate. Sorry man.
              Totally understood. Thanks for letting me know.
              Axel wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
              X