Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 guys who could use change of scenery

Terrence Ross for Maurice Harkless

Yeah i think both sides would do that. Honestly Ross looks better at this point, but still I like the trade.

I bet you could trade Ross to the Clippers somehow and get back a decent return. Clips need wing players so you could probably make some trade involving Ross and a big like Hans for Hawes and their first. Maybe Crawford instead of Hawes. Doc may remember the 51 point game...

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
      Yeah i think both sides would do that. Honestly Ross looks better at this point, but still I like the trade.

I bet you could trade Ross to the Clippers somehow and get back a decent return. Clips need wing players so you could probably make some trade involving Ross and a big like Hans for Hawes and their first. Maybe Crawford instead of Hawes. Doc may remember the 51 point game...
      ross for super playoff star austin rivers!

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        I would roll the dice on that trade. No harm if it does not work out.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Harkless plays a position of need being an actual SF, is cheaper, and 2 years younger.

Will also save 1-2m on next summer cap hold.

6'9" with 7'0" wingspan

Comment

Harkless plays a position of need being an actual SF, is cheaper, and 2 years younger.

Will also save 1-2m on next summer cap hold.

6'9" with 7'0" wingspan
            Good option, I don't understand why Orlando does it though
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              they dont play Harkless. Also i the few minutes he played last year he was terrible. Raps do it because he played well two years ago and looked like a potentially good 3 & D guy

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                They need 3pt shooting and reportedly had interest in him previously.

Maybe the acquisition of Fournier extinguished that interest though

Comment

Mo's lack of consistent 3 ball is my only concern, too bad our "shooting guard" can't shoot. It sure makes plugging in players around him that much harder!
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

If we're dealing with Orlando, I'm wondering what they want for Fournier.

Comment

Maybe the acquisition of Fournier extinguished that interest though
                      They never really figured out how to use him properly last year once they had Oladipo and Payton both playing at a high level.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                        They never really figured out how to use him properly last year once they had Oladipo and Payton both playing at a high level.
                        Fournier also got injured about the time Oladipo came back from injury and never really came back as strong as he started.

Comment

Love Harkless. Watched a ton of ORL games and he is a stud. Too bad he doesn't get PT because of Harris and Oladipo. Also recall hearing that the Magic like Terrence Ross when we were after Afflalo at the trade deadline last year.

Comment

What do we have to lose. Worst case scenario (and sadly most realistic) its a wash.
                            I can see both teams going for it.

Comment

I see Perry Jones is another guy similar to this trade. Ross for Jones straight up

Comment

Working...
                              X