What will be MU's next move?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will be MU's next move?

Given that MU has decided to retain coach Casey to the dismay of most posters, what is coming next? The next move will be a sort of tell re tanking option vs. re-tooling in win now mode. It seems there have been no leaks unlike the BC era--I am leaning toward the notion that MU is looking hard at tanking . It will not surprise me if DD is traded. DD is probably our most valuable asset at this point. Given we have Denver's first round pick next year (via Knucks) I suspect the focus will shift to acquiring draft picks. I do hope MU is more honest with us fans than BC was during those years we really were going nowhere yet BC tried to sell 'being competive'.

I don't think anything drastic will happen. Maybe a TRoss trade but that's about it and i don't really consider a Ross trade a "drastic" move. We're talking about a scrub player here who Raps fans likes to overhype(shocker) in the past.

I expect all 3 of DeRozan, Lowry and JV to be back next season.
    Last edited by The Great One; Mon May 25, 2015, 01:25 AM.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

We''ll probably still have the same line up with a bench player or two changed. Still a huge gap in PF/SF because Masai will probably draft another person who makes everyone go "Who?"

Comment

I think lowry will be dealt
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          I don't think anything drastic will happen. Maybe a TRoss trade but that's about it and i don't really consider a Ross trade a "drastic" move. We're talking about a scrub player here who Raps fans likes to overhype(shocker) in the past.

I expect all 3 of DeRozan, Lowry and JV to be back next season.
          We gotta make the all star game for next year. They will resign a free agent though.

Comment

i can see him trying to bring in the manimal if the price isn't crazy to replace what i hope is amir

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
              We gotta make the all star game for next year. They will resign a free agent though.
              No we dont

We need to make toronto look great

Comment

Moving DeMar isn't a tanking move. Even moving DeMar and Lowry doesn't necessarily mean tanking. One step back for two steps forward maybe.

Comment

Define a road map, trade KL and see develop guys like Ross, Big Val, DD and Bruno and see how the new system will work.

Comment

sign Dragic, Middleton and Draymond Green...step 2 Championship baby
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I have this feeling that Masai is going to get another pick in this draft and either move up or get a second pick. I don't foresee a big move until after the moratorium in July.

Can't tell you who he will draft just that I sense it will be a fun draft this year.

Comment

McRealistic wrote: View Post
                        Define a road map, trade KL and see develop guys like Ross, Big Val, DD and Bruno and see how the new system will work.
                        That will never happen with DC as head coach.

Comment

Man, Bruno isn't going to be doing anything next year. Guy can't dribble a basketball and is completely overwhelmed on the court.
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

Comment

Yeah bruno is still one year away from being something. He will probably play a full quarter at some point this year. I would rather them trade derozan because I think hes worth the most. While I see him improving I just dont see him developing as true 3 point shot. Unless the last month was a true indication of his ability. If that is the case I would try to trade lowry and a draft pick for a lottery pick this year or Lowry + filler for a decent budding star. We need to get a small forward. Everyone says Draymond but I think GS sticks with draymond. They may part ways with harrison barnes though. I don't know what for though. I would rather sign Kris Middleton or Tobias Harris. I prefer Kris cause he wasn't as injury prone last year as Tobias.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              That will never happen with DC as head coach.
                              Yeah, curious about where the "new system" is coming from.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                              X