No announcement yet.

Toronto Sun Fan Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really Good Survey! Curious to people pov...i'm sharing mine for the sake of it...

Q.1
    Who deserves the most blame for the playoff ouster?
    Dwane Casey

Q.2
    How do you grade Masai Ujiri after two seasons?
    B

Q.3
    Which of these unrestricted free agents would you bring back?
    Lou Williams

Q.4
    Who should the Raptors trade this summer?
    Terrence Ross

Q.5
    What is the team's biggest need?
    Power forward

Q.6
    What position should the Raptors draft with the 20th pick?
    Power forward

Q.7
    Which player should the Raptors pick at 20?
    Trey Lyles

Q.8
    Best course of action for the Raptors would be to ...
    Spend a bit now but save for an upgrade next summer too

Q.9
    What is the team's biggest issue?
    Defence

Q.10
    Which top unrestricted free agent should the Raptors target?
    Paul Millsap

Q.11
    Which secondary unrestricted free agent should the Raptors target?
    Wesley Matthews

Q.12
    Which restricted free agent should the Raptors target? (excluding stars who will be maxed out and stay put)
    Tobias Harris

Q.13
    What is the biggest issue with the defence?
    Can't keep players in front of them

Q.14
    Who is the most overrated Raptor?
    Bruno Caboclo

Q.15
    Why have the Raptors never found sustained success?
    Not enough talent

Q.16
    How do you feel about the franchise going forward?
    Optimistic

Q.17
    What do you do now?
    Add pieces to current roster

Q.18
    Would you pay DeMar DeRozan $20 million a season next summer when the cap rises?
    No

Q.19
    What would you change about the ACC atmosphere?
    Like it as is

Q.20
    Do you like the new team logo?
    No

Q.21
    Will Andrew Wiggins be a Raptor one day?
    Yes

Q.22
    Who would win an Andrew Wiggins/Terrence Ross dunkoff in Toronto at the 2016 all-star game?
    Wiggins

Q.23
    Are you worried MLSE's next boss won't care as much about the Raptors as Tim Leiweke did?
    Yes

Q.24
    Do you agree with the Raptors' decision to bring Dwane Casey back as head coach?
    No

Comment

h
      Mess wrote: View Post
      Um Hordford being ejected might have cost the Hawks the game. And Dwight was close to being ejected and then subsequently suspended for the next game.
      On Horford being ejected costing the Hawks the game... Maybe / Maybe Not. They lost that one in OT by 3. They lost the first two by 8 and 12. That Horford had had enough of the "pesky" Delevadova and took a serious shot at him makes some guys play 2 inches taller and 20Lbs heavier. It also makes Delly think a little before he pulls some of that over the line crap again.

On Dwight: It was close but he didn't get the heave ho and the Rockets go on to win by 15 or so.

You need tough guys to win. Not cement heads to fight but mentally tough guys who don't take crap. Draymond Green is a tough guy. Al Horford is a tough guy. Dwight is a bit loopy but he is a tough guy that wont back down. So are Harden and Curry and maybe the toughest of the lot is #23 down in Cleveland.

You gotta crack a few eggs to make an omlette.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Here guys:

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/05/25...-have-your-say

He should've posted it up.... but alas.
        Many thanks for the link. I suspect the author visits raptorsrepublic.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
          It's done by Wolstat...

He had it in the Sun paper as well!!!!!!!
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
            Lol....
            "Bruno?
            Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

When does the poll close and what has been the result so far ?

It would be interesting to do the same here and then compare the results by the one from the Sun.

Comment

Good survey. Will be curious to see RR vs me vs public opinions

One thing is I would have liked more options for "Position of need" other than SF and PF.

Personally it is SG. We have capable PF's atm....and I would like for Bruno/JJ to get the majority of minutes at SF. And we will need a SG upgrade when we trade DD

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  h

On Horford being ejected costing the Hawks the game... Maybe / Maybe Not. They lost that one in OT by 3. They lost the first two by 8 and 12. That Horford had had enough of the "pesky" Delevadova and took a serious shot at him makes some guys play 2 inches taller and 20Lbs heavier. It also makes Delly think a little before he pulls some of that over the line crap again.

On Dwight: It was close but he didn't get the heave ho and the Rockets go on to win by 15 or so.

You need tough guys to win. Not cement heads to fight but mentally tough guys who don't take crap. Draymond Green is a tough guy. Al Horford is a tough guy. Dwight is a bit loopy but he is a tough guy that wont back down. So are Harden and Curry and maybe the toughest of the lot is #23 down in Cleveland.

You gotta crack a few eggs to make an omlette.
                  Agreed but the only examples you gave of guys being tough were actions that were detrimental to their teams. KL and Amir each do the dirty work they're capable of (fairly consistently).

It wouldn't surprise me if Wolstat browses the forums from time to time.
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                    Agreed but the only examples you gave of guys being tough were actions that were detrimental to their teams. KL and Amir each do the dirty work they're capable of (fairly consistently).

It wouldn't surprise me if Wolstat browses the forums from time to time.
                    Perhaps he is a poster ....any ideas on who?

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                      Good survey. Will be curious to see RR vs me vs public opinions

One thing is I would have liked more options for "Position of need" other than SF and PF.

Personally it is SG. We have capable PF's atm....and I would like for Bruno/JJ to get the majority of minutes at SF. And we will need a SG upgrade when we trade DD
                      Really? You think we're better off at PF than we are at SG? Wow.

And you want Bruno and JJ playing majority of minutes at SF? Man, thank God you're not a GM.

Bruno can't play nba basketball yet and JJ is a good role player at best.
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        Really? You think we're better off at PF than we are at SG? Wow.

And you want Bruno and JJ playing majority of minutes at SF? Man, thank God you're not a GM.

Bruno can't play nba basketball yet and JJ is a good role player at best.
                        When we trade DD we will be weaker at SG than PF yes.

Unless we draft RHJ, whom I think could make a good 2 guard

Comment

Unless we draft RHJ, whom I think could make a good 2 guard
                          Another SG who can't shoot? No thanks.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

For real, if we draft a SG he better be a fucking sniper
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                              Another SG who can't shoot? No thanks.
                              I've been looking into his shot and it isn't as broken as the percentages say. I bet with time it will come.

I like him because he is already a very impactful player without needing to score or even use a lot of possessions offensively. Those types of players generally translate very well to the NBA, especially considering his athletic gifts.

And the shot will come, he did shoot 70% from the FT line, which isn't bad for "completely broken shot"

Comment

You can't really base your answer on the hypothetical situation of us trading DD. Currently as it stands SG is (unfortunately) our strongest position with regard to the starter and who can play backup.

That made me sad to write

Comment

Working...
                                X