Toronto Sun Fan Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Sun Fan Survey

I strongly suggest all posters fill out Raptors fan survey on Toronto sun website today. We need posters to really send a strong message especially re Dwayne Casey.

What, you expect me to google that shit myself?
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
      What, you expect me to google that shit myself?
      I clicked all over his post and I can't find the link.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Here guys:

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/05/25...-have-your-say

He should've posted it up.... but alas.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Here guys:

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/05/25...-have-your-say

He should've posted it up.... but alas.
          Whoever wrote that quiz knows what's up.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
            The only area where they messed up is the FA spot. Took me ages to make a decision on guys, as they don't even include guys we've mentioned here (Carroll for one).
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
              Was legitimately surprised at how on point that survey was.

I am curious to what the casual fans think versus the hardcore fans and this survey seems like it would be a good avenue to see the comparison. Only real issue I had here was that I didn't agree with the options for why the defense was bad. Couldn't select "not enough scrambling".
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

I find it funny that anyone thinks this will send a message to MU or anyone other than the people filling out the survey in the first place.

But I still filled it out.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

That was mostly a good quiz, but it speaks volumes about the media narrative that only one player was singled out for blame for our playoff defeat.

We had three other players shooting <47% true shooting, people should at least have the option of blaming someone else.

In any case, we should run our own RR poll and see how the results compare.

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                    Only real issue I had here was that I didn't agree with the options for why the defense was bad. Couldn't select "not enough scrambling".
                    Now this is quality comedy.

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                      Was legitimately surprised at how on point that survey was.

I am curious to what the casual fans think versus the hardcore fans and this survey seems like it would be a good avenue to see the comparison. Only real issue I had here was that I didn't agree with the options for why the defense was bad. Couldn't select "not enough scrambling".

Why I picked "too slow on rotations..."
                      Axel wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        That was mostly a good quiz, but it speaks volumes about the media narrative that only one player was singled out for blame for our playoff defeat.

We had three other players shooting <47% true shooting, people should at least have the option of blaming someone else.

In any case, we should run our own RR poll and see how the results compare.
                        Not really. Lowry's the Captain and the best player on the team. In almost any sport, if you're going to blame a player (and the actual issue isn't immediately apparent), you blame the best one.
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Think you see the beat writer Ryan Wolstat's fingerprints all over "the quiz".
                          Be interesting to see the percentage results once all the input is in and tabulated.
                          The choices as to why we went out to the Whiz like Sonny Liston vs Ali was curious. The GM, The Coach or Kyle Lowry or Other.

I like Other as I think we are still a very soft team overall and it takes more sandpaper and nails than we have to win when the going gets tough in the later rounds of the playoffs. The final 4 teams have guys taking flagrant fouls (that was quite the shot that Horford took at Delevadova and last night Dwight Howard wanted to see if he could add an extra eye socket to Bogut). The Raps need guys that will do that. Not that they have to do it every game but at least have the character to let guys know that the chance is there that your head will get ripped off if you take to many liberties. Tyler plays hard but he plays 12 mins a game. Honestly.. ask yourself .. which starter on this team takes a head shot ike Horford did to send a message ?
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            Why I picked "too slow on rotations..."
                            That's why I picked "couldn't keep anyone in front of them"

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Think you see the beat writer Ryan Wolstat's fingerprints all over "the quiz".
                              Be interesting to see the percentage results once all the input is in and tabulated.
                              The choices as to why we went out to the Whiz like Sonny Liston vs Ali was curious. The GM, The Coach or Kyle Lowry or Other.

I like Other as I think we are still a very soft team overall and it takes more sandpaper and nails than we have to win when the going gets tough in the later rounds of the playoffs. The final 4 teams have guys taking flagrant fouls (that was quite the shot that Horford took at Delevadova and last night Dwight Howard wanted to see if he could add an extra eye socket to Bogut). The Raps need guys that will do that. Not that they have to do it every game but at least have the character to let guys know that the chance is there that your head will get ripped off if you take to many liberties. Tyler plays hard but he plays 12 mins a game. Honestly.. ask yourself .. which starter on this team takes a head shot ike Horford did to send a message ?
                              Um Hordford being ejected might have cost the Hawks the game. And Dwight was close to being ejected and then subsequently suspended for the next game.

Comment

Working...
                              X