No announcement yet.

Everything 2016 NBA All Star Game in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my god that final was ridiculous. We need more Gordon-LaVine dunk battles
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Gordon got robbed! The creativity he showed on his dunks was way better than Lavine's.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• We should still be going now

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Gordon got robbed! The creativity he showed on his dunks was way better than Lavine's.
          I have no idea how his last dunk didn't get a 50?
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Damn, one of the greatest dunk contests in Toronto as it should be!

Comment

• It's -20 C in the six right now, peeps will sleep at the acc

Comment

• Anyone see Derozen and Wiggy talking at the end there. A glimpse of the future in 2019?

Comment

• I think it was a good enough ending. LaVine won the contest and Gordon's over the mascot and under the legs dunk was the dunk of the night, plus they pushed it to a four round final, crazy

Comment

• Simplicity wrote: View Post
                    Damn, one of the greatest dunk contests in Toronto as it should be!
                    Amazing both guys deserved to win classy move by Zach to recognize Aaron

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      We should still be going now
                      They could go all night trading 50s

Comment

• That sitting dunk by Gordon is the best dunk I've seen in the dunk contest.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• We can put Gordon down with DeMar as guys who absolutely should have won their dunk contests.

Seems to me the judges overvalue raw athleticism and undervalue creativity in these things (not showmanship with nonsense capes and such garbage, but creative dunks).

That was the beauty of the Vince contest - yes, he was athletic beyond reason, but he also did stuff no one had thought of, let alone ever tried. Variations on free throw line (though not really quite that far) dunks are impressive, but not really creative.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Best dunk in contest history

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                              Best dunk in contest history

Agreed! I dropped my laptop and stood up that's how crazy it was. Jeezus christ!
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Hold on, let's go review some Vince dunks before jumping to hasty conclusions.

But he was head and shoulders above Lavine this year, and Lavine was very good - this was certainly the best - as in highest quality AND most competitive - finals ever.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X