Everything 2016 NBA All Star Game in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Think wethenorth will rally to have Lowry starting again?
    Lowry is by far the best PG in the east this season... John Wall has had a slow start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
      When does voting start??
      December 10th.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
        Lowry is by far the best PG in the east this season... John Wall has had a slow start

lowry is one of the top PGs in the league.

Who outside of Curry has been better this season? Westbrook I suppose in raw numbers, who else?

Comment

Curry and Westbrook are the top 2 PGs in the league. Its wide open after that.

Comment

Lowry's the best guard in the East right now period. And by any measure you look at it right now (and this one is the one that surprised me), he's playing like the third best PG in the league period (after Curry and Westbrook). Admittingly, after the first 2, anywhere from 3 to about 14 is a dog fight.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

I'd even say Reggie Jackson is having a better year than wall so far. But over his past 5 games wall has looked like his old self.

Comment

I wanna see kyle in the 3 pt contest. Yes I agree stand and shoot is not his Forte like Korver or steph, but it's much better than one of those stupid point guard obstacle courses nobody cares about. Besides, anybody can get hot and win the 3 pt shootout
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  I wanna see kyle in the 3 pt contest. Yes I agree stand and shoot is not his Forte like Korver or steph, but it's much better than one of those stupid point guard obstacle courses nobody cares about. Besides, anybody can get hot and win the 3 pt shootout
                  I don't understand why they don't get bigs to do those Skills challenges.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

What about the dunk contest lol remember last all star game???

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                      I don't understand why they don't get bigs to do those Skills challenges.
                      They should make Howard and Jordan do a free throw challenge against a wnba player. Or better yet joe fan in the stands. They deserve to be shamed
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

They should make Howard and Jordan do a free throw challenge against a wnba player. Or better yet joe fan in the stands. They deserve to be shamed
                        I don't know why this killed me. Not the WNBA part (they're pretty good) but the average joe.

Comment

Will kobe appear in Toronto as starter/reserve?

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
                            Will kobe appear in Toronto as starter/reserve?
                            Kobe will be voted in as a WC starter. Alongside Curry.

He made it last year and hardly even stepped on the court.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                              December 10th.
                              Let the Campaign of Bruno BEGIN!!!!

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                                I'd even say Reggie Jackson is having a better year than wall so far. But over his past 5 games wall has looked like his old self.
                                Reggies awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X