Everything 2016 NBA All Star Game in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I just don't think it really matters. It's a glorified exhibition game. Kobe's gonna be in at crunch time and he's the worst player of all 24. It's literally 100% for 3 things: fans, the rest of the league gettin a mental and physical break, and lastly players ego getting stroked. People are trying to make it serious business.
    Kobe's going to be in at crunch time for the same reason we give out lifetime achievement awards at the Oscars. He's accomplished more in his career than any but a handful of players. Hell, some of the other guys at All-star game weren't even born yet when Kobe made his first All-star game.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      Kobe's going to be in at crunch time for the same reason we give out lifetime achievement awards at the Oscars. He's accomplished more in his career than any but a handful of players. Hell, some of the other guys at All-star game weren't even born yet when Kobe made his first All-star game.
      Which just adds to my point that it's nothing more than a fan, fun event. Does anybody remember the final score or who won any of these games? I certainly don't
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• West starters

Steph
        Russ
        Kobe
        Kawhi
        Durant

Comment

• Lol Zaza nearly made it lol

Comment

• Lowry!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Sweet, we made it!

Comment

• East Starters:

KYLE LOWRY
                Wade
                Melo
                PG
                LeBron

Comment

• Lowry made it!!!

Comment

• WE'VE DONE IT BOYS!!!! FUCK KYRIE! He probably lost vote since Cavs lost by 40 LOL

Comment

• we did it... and it was a blowout on the final day!!!!

Comment

• Awesoooooome!!!

Comment

• Ight now coaches vote DD in, Masai sprinkle some pixie dust and get JV in there and we're good.

Comment

• Lowry!

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Wow not one big man on either team. This front court back court thing is dumb.

Comment

• Anyone got a screen grab? Eat that Kyrie. Canada came through in the clutch again. No way Kyrie makes the team now...we got two all stars this year.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X