No announcement yet.

Everything 2016 NBA All Star Game in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sis-in-law is a season ticket holder. He single ticket price for Sunday's main event is $900 (upper bowl, centre court).

FUCK YOU, NBA!

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      Also, in terms of the skills challenge, I'd like to point out that Patrick Beverley is the current champion and beat Isiah Thomas, Teague and Knight. Beverley is obviously not the most skilled player, it just comes down to who can perform on the night.
      You can say this about every Saturday event

Comment

• NBA 2k16 - all star court

[Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/xTWhrWw.jpg)

Comment

• Looks like with Butler's injury happening so close to the All Star game; spot just opened up.

I'm guessing it's going to Gasol or Love (if he's not hurt too).
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...k-contest-win/

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• We should get Vince to start off the dunk contest with an honorary dunk from him. Followed by alot cheers and applauds from the fans while EVERY SINGLE SUPERSTAR is in the building.

Should be enough to make KD give us some look.

Comment

• pic from Grange.

from -4 to -17C just in time for the 2016 NBA All Star. lol. Welcome to Toronto.

Comment

• [QUOTE=rocwell;587542]
                  pic from Grange.

from -4 to -17C just in time for the 2016 NBA All Star. lol. Welcome to Toronto.[/

I was just trying to post a picture of the forecast to say the same thing. El Nino decides to take one weekend off from this aberration of a winter and it has to be all star weekend?!?!? It would be sad if it wasn't so funny that we all knew this was going to happen.

Comment

• We The North means we don't fucking care if it's cold or if it snows. This is Toronto in February. It's winter. It's cold. The American media can suck it. They were gonna complain about it being cold and wintery even if it were 10 degrees Celcius.

What will be even more impressive is if our Jurassic Park is packed in frigid weather. How about that for a talking point on Toronto fans?

Comment

• CNinja26 wrote: View Post
                      We The North means we don't fucking care if it's cold or if it snows. This is Toronto in February. It's winter. It's cold. The American media can suck it. They were gonna complain about it being cold and wintery even if it were 10 degrees Celcius.

What will be even more impressive is if our Jurassic Park is packed in frigid weather. How about that for a talking point on Toronto fans?
                      Take a chill pill man.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Take a chill pill man.
                        I am chill. That was said in pride, not anger.

Comment

• So it's supposed to be nearly -20, taxi drivers are planning to clog up the streets with another strike, and the mayor wants the police to use whatever means to deal with it. https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/696747875607453696

Might be a more exciting All-Star weekend than usual!
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• OH FUCK OFF.

Comment

• Way to completely erode any support of your cause taxi drivers.

Comment

• CNinja26 wrote: View Post
                                We The North means we don't fucking care if it's cold or if it snows. This is Toronto in February. It's winter. It's cold. The American media can suck it. They were gonna complain about it being cold and wintery even if it were 10 degrees Celcius.

These complaints can't be a real thing right? NYC is going to be -5 C on Saturday, Chicago is going to be -11 C, Boston is going to be -9 C.

News flash, the entire north is fucking cold, including American cities.

Comment

Working...
                                X