X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules are rules
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Let's be honest, noone really coaches the all-star game. Someone just sits on the sideline.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Rules are rules
        I don't understand why the NBA has to follow technicalities for a fucking all star game.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          Let's be honest, noone really coaches the all-star game. Someone just sits on the sideline.
          Sure but it is an honour and Casey deserves it more.

Also, Lue still has to wipe all of David Blatt's blood off his hands before he can coach

Comment

• I've had benders longer than Tyronn Lue has been a head coach. Wait....

Comment

• I dont want casey to coach the AS game just so superstars who might sign here dont see how bad he is if we keep him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                I think I heard it was this Thursday night, on TNT's broadcast.
                thank you

Comment

• They announced Tyrone Lue as the East ASG coach.

Comment

• somewhat true unless it is close going into the last five minutes then defense is played and the coaches started coaching instead of just making sure everyone gets some burn

Comment

• Let's be honest, LeBron is still likely the coach of the east all stars.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Let's be honest, LeBron is still likely the coach of the east all stars.
                        well played

Comment

• I just heard that Sting will be headlining the halftime show. Really? Sting??

It's like they found out they needed a halftime show just last night and went down the list to see who's available.

Retro Night at the ACC!
                          your pal,
                          ebrian

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
                            I just heard that Sting will be headlining the halftime show. Really? Sting??

It's like they found out they needed a halftime show just last night and went down the list to see who's available.

Retro Night at the ACC!
                            You can already see the effect of the new head of MLSE. This type of shit won't happen if Tim is still here. 🙄🙄🙄

Comment

• Seriously right? Sting? STING?

This is actually something I would have expected from the NHL or CFL. Not the NBA..
                              your pal,
                              ebrian

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
                                Seriously right? Sting? STING?

This is actually something I would have expected from the NHL or CFL. Not the NBA..
                                Drake would've been too eyeroll-worthy. Celine Dion couldn't escape her Vegas gig. And Bryan Adams is still in rehab.

That only leaves Sting or Gerry Dee....

Comment

Working...
                                X