No announcement yet.

Chris Bosh Coming Back? Sonny Said So.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Bosh Coming Back? Sonny Said So.

lol

Good on Sonny for positive feelings.

get rid of hedo and calderon, and there is good young core to encourage Bosh...

Comment

verbatim wrote: View Post
      get rid of hedo and calderon, and there is good young core to encourage Bosh...
      Calderon brings the gatorade bottles! you can't get rid of him!

Maybe we could convince the Russian Czar from New Jersey to take Hedo in exchange the Raptors will force Gherardini to work the oil fields for him.

Comment

Here's hoping, but my gut tells me otherwise and its rarely wrong.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
          Here's hoping, but my gut tells me otherwise and its rarely wrong.
          I don't know, notice that Bosh never waved goodbye to the crowd as he exited to the locker room

Weak promo by MLSE with those small signs lol

Comment

Did anyone address the crowd after the game? Usually someone on the team will do so at the last game? I know they were rushing to go watch the Bulls game, but did anyone take the time to do so?

Comment

Yah if those signs were actually even the smallest, entry-level attempt to keep Bosh here, they are so far up their own asses we never had a chance at keeping him. That's bush league level whooing. I've seen more stuff from grade schoolers playing the cooties game.

Besides if we can get rid of the aggregate 20 million dollar(a season) mistakes of Calderon and Hedo we don't need bosh to resign we are a fragmented core of prospects. We won't win 40 games, but even when we did win 47 games we weren't shit and clearly not going anywhere.

Comment

RikkJames wrote: View Post
                Did anyone address the crowd after the game? Usually someone on the team will do so at the last game? I know they were rushing to go watch the Bulls game, but did anyone take the time to do so?
                It ended pretty quickly, but it didn't look like it was gonna happen. Can't even apologize for a shitty season properly!

Comment

verbatim wrote: View Post
                  get rid of hedo and calderon,
                  You spelled Bargnani's name wrong.
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I don't mind Bargnani off the bench. Bosh needs a better floormate though - they just do it defensively together.

Comment

TIm W. wrote: View Post
                      hahaha nice one TIm.

Comment

TIm W. wrote: View Post
                        Now, THAT made me laugh ...

Comment

Working...
                        X