Clear All

• Thibodeau finally fired!

Can MU please give him a call?

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...h-five-seasons

Bendit wrote: View Post
    nah, casey is our guy

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      nah, casey is mu's guy. Everyone else should know casey is not a good coach by now.

fyp.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

nah, casey is our guy
        Am still holding out on hope and that Masai has himself not gone on record saying Casey is the man. Last thing (I recall he said on Casey) was everyone was to be evaluated including the coach. I stand corrected but all pronouncements were made by pundits citing sources.

Comment

nah, casey is our guy
          Damn, he sucks

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
            Yeah bring thins plus butler haha

Comment

Apparently it is just Thibs on the high road in Chicago:

Comment

Article entitled "The Bulls Just Fired One Of The Best Coaches In NBA History" with stats to back it up.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/t...n-nba-history/
                Last edited by stretch; Thu May 28, 2015, 11:47 PM.

Comment

I think Thibs will be a better coach for this experience. There is a lot of bsfloating around his tenure in Chicago. The facts are that his team played hard for him while there. The real issue is that his good friend and asst. coach Ron Adams was fired because he carried the water for Thibs when he criticized the negative moves made for the team re personnel. I dont pretend to know what happened but there seems to have been an override on what Thibs wishes were re player movement or drafts. The current NBA is a collaborative enterprise. There was a diff. of opinion.

Comment

The rumor mill has Hoiberg going to Chicago.

Comment

He will always be remembered for being a part of the best Shaqtin (2:12).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmAPQ9b3qMc

Comment

Now that both Orlando and New Orleans have their respective head coach, do we have a shot at Thibs? Do we want Thibs?
                        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I do. I believe he is the best available coach. He has a great work ethic and demands the same of his players. It is pretty much a guarantee that the current Raptors team will greatly improve defensively at the very least.

Comment

Raptors would need to offer more than 9M/season to get him. He makes that if he sits on his ass

Comment

Maybe Thibs will take a year off coaching, we'll let go of Casey after this coming year, and we hire Thibs!!!
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                              X