X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't that a snake?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      Claw marks don't necessarily indicate a dinosaur. How the hell would anyone just looking at the Raptors logo figure that it's a Raptor? My guess is not many, if any at all. I was referring to a dinosaur head, something like you just posted.
      I think idea of them being ferocious and having sharp appendages is conveyed rather well with the logo. Lol
      I also think the idea of not deliberately putting a Dinosaur anywhere is kind of wise. They'll still sell all the old retro gear, so if people want Dinos, they can buy the Retro stuff. If people want something a little more ambiguous, and less in your face with it, then the new stuff seems to do the trick. I saw some guy rocking one of the new T-Shirts, and I had a desire to own a Raps T-Shirt for the first time in a LONG time.

Comment

Claw marks don't necessarily indicate a dinosaur. How the hell would anyone just looking at the Raptors logo figure that it's a Raptor? My guess is not many, if any at all. I was referring to a dinosaur head, something like you just posted.
        probably by being exposed to this shitty logo for years and years?

i would also assume the part where it says TORONTO RAPTORS wrapped around the logo would help too.

Comment

Alright... I was referring to this one:

But anyways... If you like it, great... I think it looks like shit and will not buy into it.

Anyone want my free t-shirt from Game 2 of this years playoffs? it's free!

Comment

Alright... I was referring to this one:

But anyways... If you like it, great... I think it looks like shit and will not buy into it.

Anyone want my free t-shirt from Game 2 of this years playoffs? it's free!
            I'd take it off your hands......

JK.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Awesome

Comment

Working...
              X