X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulls are ungratefull

I hate the Chicago bulls i hate them so much
    I hate them they think championships are owed to them
    They blame everything on their coach when they should blame it on their beloved mvp derrick rose who should have never been an mvp because dwight howard had a better season.
    What do all of you think?

I do agree Thibs is a great coach, but also he wasn't working with upper management at all. Imagine Casey taking the team hostage and ignoring everything Masai asked. Some guys needed minute restrictions because of health concerns and he completely ignored them.

They definitely shouldn't have taken shots at him on the way out the door though that was low down and dirty, he brought this team respect, developed Butler and made a "player of the month" out of like 6 veteran washed up backup point guards. Noah did great under him developing, so did Rose for that matter without the injuries as well as Gibson. A lot of overachieving players with tough as nails defense, I'd want a coach like that any day
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

whaaa?

I love Thibs.

Comment

woaaah.. just saw Bulls press release on Thibs. They pretty much trashed him wow.. fucking scumbags!

Comment

They trashed him? Really? After what he accomplished?
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
            They trashed him? Really? After what he accomplished?
            Bulls crossed the line here. It was personal, not about business. Kinda hard to believe that this press release went trough their PR dep, very unprofessional.

Last edited by rocwell; Mon Jun 1, 2015, 11:44 PM.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              whaaa?

I love Thibs.
              Ignoring their (unprofessional) press release, there's just no defending this.

It was clearly personal.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

That's considered trashing a guy? Is he a 50 year old man or a 12 year old school girl?

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                  That's considered trashing a guy? Is he a 50 year old man or a 12 year old school girl?
                  Is Bulls a $1B business or a pick up basketball club?

This press release is nasty as official BUSINESSES statements get. Clearly, this press release was written by an angry ex-gf.

Comment

I don't see it. This looks like a statement from a large organization. They are saying Thibs swayed from the culture they are building so they decided to go in a different direction.

Comment

I don't see it. This looks like a statement from a large organization. They are saying Thibs swayed from the culture they are building so they decided to go in a different direction.
                      And there is absolutely no need to explain to the world why he pissed you off. That guy put in a lot of honest hard work for the franchise over the years. Unless its something criminal or so shameful that they should never be in the industry again (its not), then you keep exit press releases tight and succinct. Thank him for his time, wish him luck in the future, out.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Thibs created the culture in Chicago. What was it before he got there? They'd been a mess since Jordan/Jackson left. Bad years (natural rebuilding years) which led into mediocrity under Skiles and Del Negro.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          And there is absolutely no need to explain to the world why he pissed you off. That guy put in a lot of honest hard work for the franchise over the years. Unless its something criminal or so shameful that they should never be in the industry again (its not), then you keep exit press releases tight and succinct. Thank him for his time, wish him luck in the future, out.
                          Chicago management/ownership are pricks. Cheap pricks.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            They didnt really go into the why. They said the team was moving in a direction that they felt was not in the Organization's best interest.

But I agree, probably best to just go with the generic statement.

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            Thibs created the culture in Chicago. What was it before he got there? They'd been a mess since Jordan/Jackson left. Bad years (natural rebuilding years) which led into mediocrity under Skiles and Del Negro.
                            Did he do it alone? I would think he had some help.

Comment

To me it sounded like Thibs wanted to do whatever the hell he wanted, regardless of what anyone else in the organization said

That sounds like a shitty person to work with so I don't really think the press release is all that bad

Comment

Working...
                              X