Many Thanks to All the Writers & Administrators @ RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many Thanks to All the Writers & Administrators @ RR

This was my first season here at RR (which I kind of stumbled upon) and have enjoyed the quality, joy, humor and angst (I suppose this means passion) displayed by all the contributors including the membership/posters. Though the season has ended on a sour note I choose to be optimistic and hope changes made this summer will provide for a better ending next year. It will be an interesting next few months.

Thank You.

Go Raptors.

I second that, Bendit. Thanks to everybody here. Don't know what I would've done without RR this year. I really do appreciate the efforts put in to keep it relevant, daily and entertaining, always. Great job. Great site.

Cheers.

Go Raps.

Comment

Ditto. You guys have made the pain of being a Raptors fan much more bearable, and I mean that in the best way. The ultimate Raptors site.
      http://facebook.com/DiseaseMusic

Comment

In my second year at the site. Definitely will continue to follow the updates throughout the summer. Thanks for the good year, at least from the site's standpoint.

Comment

Here here ... the folks at Raptors Republic have created an excellent site.

Best Raptors coverage on the internet.
          nbaroundtable

Comment

Excellent idea Bendit. This is a great site and we have a very nice community growing here on this board. It's now time to switch gears a little and focus our attention on the draft. I personally think it has the makings of a very good draft.

I second Dave's comment on coverage. You can't beat this place.

Comment

Cheers guys .... and huge thank you to our members who come here daily, weekly, monthly, etc. to share your thoughts and opinions. The new forums have been a great addition here at RR and moving forward we plan on implementing lots of new ideas and plans come the start of next season.

So again to all of you, thank you.

Comment

By far the best Raptors fan site.
                I come here before the TSNs and the sportsnets etc.

Thanks to all the writers and everyone who posts.
                You guys are my group therapy.

Comment

Raptors fans are simply awesome.

Cheers,

bhattmagandhi
                  "Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you. That's true about the game, and in some ways about life too." ~ Michael Jordan
                  ------------------------------------------
                  "Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy." ~ Dale Carnegie

Comment

Special thanks to Realizer for organizing the RR Fan Fridays. The couple I went to were a blast.

And thanks to anyone that got tickets from me. See you next year.
                    http://www.raptorman.ca/
                    raptorman@rogers.com
                    Discounted Raptor Tickets
                    *No Service Charges*

Comment

+1 on Bendits comments. I stumbled upon this site as well and now I sometimes check RR before my email!

Thanks to Apollo, Doc, And .40 Cal for providing most of the forums this year, keeping us all up to date on the Raps and the NBA, as well as the writers!

Here's to drafting a stud and a successful off-season!

Raptors For Life!

Comment

Like I've said before, RR is bar none the best place anywhere to get your Raps fix. And the forums continue to grow! We have a nice community of members here who are helping to turn the forums into a great place to talk Raps ball and other things. So thank you to all the members who contribute and add their insights!

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                          Like I've said before, RR is bar none the best place anywhere to get your Raps fix. And the forums continue to grow! We have a nice community of members here who are helping to turn the forums into a great place to talk Raps ball and other things. So thank you to all the members who contribute and add their insights!
                          Cheers Forty and thank you to yourself as well. I know you'd like to be around more often, but careers dictate otherwise sometimes. I've been in the same boat as you for much of this season.

Anyhow, as the saying goes ... "If you build it, they will come." ..... and that's exactly what we're doing. Rome wasn't built in a day you know.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Thanks to Apollo, Doc, And .40 Cal for providing most of the forums this year, keeping us all up to date on the Raps and the NBA, as well as the writers!
                            Thank you very much. You great posters have contributed a lot this year too.

Comment

Working...
                            X