2015 Raptors 20th Pick

Raptors then Sign Monta Ellis, Wesley Matthews

Starting Lineup for next year
    Eric Bledsoe
    Monta Ellis
    Wesley Matthews
    DeMarcus Cousins
    Willie Cauley-Stein

Are you done? Man people must damn bored after being eliminated to troll stupid trades on RR lol

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      Are you done? Man people must damn bored after being eliminated to troll stupid trades on RR lol
      you can stay out of the trade board.

Comment

Bear wrote: View Post
        you can stay out of the trade board.
        Man... RR is dying slowly over the years...

Comment

bro can you just stop

Comment

CA$H MONEY wrote: View Post
            bro can you just stop
            why so harsh? i mean i know this obviously isnt gonna happen and shouldnt happen because it does not look like a raptor team... sometimes you see trades that are realistic, unrealistic its all apart of the nature of this trade proposal forum, just trying to have fun with random proposals that come up in my mind

Comment

QuadrupleDouble wrote: View Post
              why so harsh? i mean i know this obviously isnt gonna happen and shouldnt happen because it does not look like a raptor team... sometimes you see trades that are realistic, unrealistic its all apart of the nature of this trade proposal forum, just trying to have fun with random proposals that come up in my mind
              Unrealistic trade ideas are ok, but there are so many of these unrealistic nba2k type trades on this subforum. I read several basketball forums, all of them have a subsection or a big thread for trade ideas, usually people who post there are fans who watch games, see some weakness, and so they try to come up with some idea to fix that weakness, not just make up something completely out of fantasy land. Sometimes they come up with something very interesting, sometimes they don't, but I've never seen such a flood of nba2k type threads like in this subforum.

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                Unrealistic trade ideas are ok, but there are so many of these unrealistic nba2k type trades on this subforum. I read several basketball forums, all of them have a subsection or a big thread for trade ideas, usually people who post there are fans who watch games, see some weakness, and so they try to come up with some idea to fix that weakness, not just make up something completely out of fantasy land. Sometimes they come up with something very interesting, sometimes they don't, but I've never seen such a flood of nba2k type threads like in this subforum.
                I know what you mean but i guess it's become like this because really, there's not much out there from a trading standpoint, if we are to improve drastically it might have to come though free agency i.e. Paul Milsap

Comment

QuadrupleDouble wrote: View Post
                  You are are extremely incompetent
                  I don't care about what comes to your mind
                  It is just spam
                  You are annoying
                  Once you show anyone here that it are not just an annoying troller then I will stop being so quote on quote harsh

Comment

Working...
                  X